Old 02-15-2013, 11:01 AM   #1  

Default 3rd Person Compliment---NSV

I got a text from one of my neighbors. She said she heard I'm looking good!

I saw her young daughters last week (I think they are 15 and 12), they must have gone home and told her I lost some weight!

I never got a compliment via a 3rd person, I was so excited! And thought it was funny that the girls went home and told their mom.

I hope I live up to her expectations when I see her, I haven't seen her since I lost 1 pound!
elvislover324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 11:16 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 396/351/160

Height: 5'7"

You haven't seen her since the beginning? Don't be hurt if she doesn't say anything when you do finally see her.......she probably won't recognize you and will wonder who this friendly person is that seems to know her!
betsy2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 11:43 AM   #3  

Awwww Betsy, you made me smile!! I didn't think of that! Hopefully she will see me near my house so she will know me in my environment lol.

Isn't it great when we lose weight over the winter (anytime really) but we will be all gorgeous for the spring when we go back into the world with no jackets/sweaters?? (Don't I sound optimistic?!)
elvislover324 is offline   Reply With Quote