Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2003, 08:30 AM   #1  

Default Back on plan today.....

OK.... so I hope you're all ready for this... hehe.... Easter is GREAT! I LOVE Easter.... it's one of my favorite holidays. But Easter was an absolute EATING disaster for me....lol... I hate SOOOOO much... and none of it was healthy..... Oh well.... I don't even feel that guilty.... I just have to get the motivation to get back on plan today..... Oh and to top it all off I didn't even exercise yesterday.... and I won't have time to today.... so I don't think I'll be weighing in this week..lol.....

Anyways, HAPPY EASTER AGAIN!!!!! I had fun.... I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday too!!!!!

It's back on plan for me today....... wish me luck!! hehe

YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-21-2003, 09:10 AM   #2  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

We must have 10 lbs of candy that Jacob got in his various baskets!! OMG!!! I have bagged it up and put it out of site for an occasional treat for him. I will definately do better if it's not within hands reach!! I am trying to get back to business today myself. I am not weighing (TOM) until the 1st of the month.
Old 04-21-2003, 09:26 AM   #3  

GOOD PLAN!!!! maybe I won't either.... I'll just forget that this weekend even happened (the eating part)
hehe
Old 04-21-2003, 11:05 AM   #4  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

I called and scheduled an appointment with a nutritionist today. It's not until next month, but it has me going.
Old 04-21-2003, 11:10 AM   #5  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

I did well yesterday. The kids didn't get a ton of candy - the "Easter Bunny" made sure of it! I did eat two mini-chocolate eggs and a slice of daughter's chocolate orange, but I counted it.
Old 04-21-2003, 12:50 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 261/158/below 160

Height: 5'8" (Dang, I shrank an inch!)

Kind of makes me glad I don't have kids around anymore. I hid two Cadbury eggs for my DH and gave my dad a chocolate Easter bunny and that was it.

We will be having ham for breakfast, lunch and dinner for the next two weeks, however!
Old 04-21-2003, 12:58 PM   #7  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

I had a GREAT Easter. It went over really well. Lots of good food, family and friends, the way it should be. The weather was great, sunny and not to hot. Perfecto ! I made sure all my guest took the cake and chocolate out of my house. Even the really fattening foods .. sigh ~

I'm home today, took off cause the weekend was work work work so I wanted to relax today w/my little

Of course today I started my diet again. I was lying in bed thinking last night of all the pro's and con's of being fat. Of course more cons...........actually I only had one pro and that was so I could hide behind it (prob the strongest pro there is huh). Well I'm going to make a list and tape it to the frig.

Hugs, hope your day is blessed !!!!!
Old 04-21-2003, 01:26 PM   #8  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

I had one treat yesterday. A Mounds Egg. You know how they have the Reese's PB eggs? I looooooooove coconut, so my mom got a 6-pack of Mounds eggs. I only ate one.

For lunch we had a veggie tray, olives, fruit salad, baked sweet potatoes, and I made myself a chicken breast since I don't like ham. Then for dinner we had egg salad sandwiches & more fresh veggies. In fact, I am eating some now w/my lunch!
Closed Thread