15 months later - 100 pounds down!!!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • And the scale/my body made me wait for it - I got to 99.3 down last week, was UP last week, and it took til today to hit the magic 100!

I'm so excited! I have a letter "c" charm to put on my Pandora bracelet, and I just decided to reward myself with a Fitbit, too.

I still have a way to go to goal, but I'm so happy to have reached this milestone. I had great dreams when I started last spring, but I've never lost this much weight before, so I had a hard time imagining it coming true.

Wow. I've really lost 100 pounds!

• You are totally amazing and an inspiration to all of us!!!!!!!! If you want, tell us more about how you did it.
  • Congratulations Riddy!!!
  • You are amazing!
    An inspiration definitely!
  • All I can say is WOW! You rock. Good luck with the last few!

Lin
  • Congratulations! That's an amazing accomplishment!
  • That is amazing! I just restarted, and that is a HUGE inspiration! You should be so proud of yourself, and you definitely deserve a reward! Congratulations!
  • Where's the 'like' button?

Congrats, congrats!!
  • You are my hero!!!!

• Keep up the great work!!
  • Congratulations!!! Thank you for reminding me that it can be done. Hoping the last few don't keep you waiting to long.
  • Wow!! Super Awesome!! <3
  • You can do it!!
  • Aw, thanks everyone.

And gailr, I'm on Medifast. Strict, a little extreme, but it's what I needed. Simple, but not easy. It's got me working on my food issues, and learning how MENTAL losing weight is. I think I'm learning some healthy habits along the way, too.

Onward and downward - goal seems so much closer now!
  • CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I began my weight lose journey 30 days ago and my goal is to lose 100 pounds.

You have made me see it really can be done and although it may take time it will happen.

Thankyou,

SNEAKYTIGGER