Newbie Here

• Hello Everyone! I've been lurking here for a while now and decided to post today. I've got a good friend that I met on these forums about 4 years ago and we still E-mail each other a couple of times a week, but I figured I could use even more support as I struggle with this weight loss again.

I lost about 60 pounds 4 years ago during my last pregnancy. The weight came off really fast and easy, but after my son was born I was just too tired to worry about eating healthy and exercising (he was my 6th child). Then I got discouraged because the weight was coming off slower (my doctor said that your metabolism is much faster during pregnancy), so of course I put it all back on and then some.

I finally topped off at 330 pounds. I started this year out at about 322 pounds, and now I'm down to 256. It's taken me 4 years to get my act together again and really get motivated to do this, but I think I'm finally on the right track.

I'm kind of extreme dieting right now. I eat about 850 calories a day and work out between 45 minutes and 1 1/2 hours each day. No lectures please, I know the calories are low, but my doctor is okay with it and he's keeping an eye on me, and I'm really doing very well with it.

I feel like I know you all since I've been lurking, so I just wanted to introduce myself and say "hi".

330/ 256 / 140
    SW/ CW / GW
  • Well welcome and we will support you any way we can!

Miss Chris
  • Nice to see you!
  • Welcome Aboard!

Elaine
  • Thanks everyone! This is such a warm, friendly and supportive group!

330 / 256 / 140
    SW / CW / GW
  • This club is jumping! Welcome aboard.
  • Welcome an dI hope you like it here. We are all friendly and willing to help in any way!

Bella23
  • Welcome!! Feel free to jump in on any of our threads!!
  • Hi Mother Goose!

6 children! Wowie. Congrats on all of your weightloss so far and your ability to stick with the extreme dieting. That takes some will power!