3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Ho Ho Hold the Eggnog...December Daily Weigh In (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/247936-ho-ho-hold-eggnog-december-daily-weigh.html)

Salley 12-06-2011 05:46 PM

Still 202.

aka8941 12-06-2011 06:23 PM

Nov 30-201.5
Dec 1-no WI
Dec 2-no WI
Dec 3-202.5
Dec 4-?
Dec 5-?
Dec 6-199.5....

did I really just do that?

OnaMi 12-06-2011 06:57 PM

Great Job KuKKie :yay:

Sorry to read about your GP Coon :hug: that opportunity sounds so exciting and rewarding :)

Thank you Diana :hug: yeah,that's all we can do.I'm beginning to think that nuts are not good for my system.Was reading the ingredients in some flat bread crackers i bought Saturday and they have yeast in them..maybe that's what cause a gain.Had already eaten some today before i realized that.They also had enriched flour,which I've been staying away from.Sometimes i forget to read my labels cause i be going so fast :o

:congrat:Aka,you're doing an awesome job :carrot:

Kukkie84 12-06-2011 07:36 PM

aka welcome to Onederland!!!!!!!!!!! :bravo:

Diana3271 12-06-2011 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aka8941 (Post 4130857)
Nov 30-201.5
Dec 1-no WI
Dec 2-no WI
Dec 3-202.5
Dec 4-?
Dec 5-?
Dec 6-199.5....

AKA Yes you did! :bravo: :congrat: :carrot: :dance:

Diana3271 12-06-2011 08:05 PM

Salley Keep working it! You will be in Onederland soon!

Ona I am wondering if I am having a small allergic reaction. I have a few signs/symptoms. Nothing major like it was, but it's still there. I would think my weight would have dropped a little lower by now and I haven't been to the bathroom in a couple days, etc. I might be having a reaction, but I don't even know what I got in to. You know, it could be the soy sauce from the Japanese restaurant last Wednesday. I hate the idea of not going there once a month. The big problem was probably the weekend before was Thanksgiving, then we went to the Japanese restaurant, and then we went to Olive Garden. The only day I was out of my calorie range was Thanksgiving. :dunno:

Angie 12-06-2011 09:56 PM

Hey everyone! I got back from my cruise last night. I'm amazed and thrilled to tell you that it seems I only gained 3.2 lbs over the week :D :D I've had bigger gains than that from a single bad day in the past! I also didn't take my water pills while I was away because I didn't want to get hives from being in the sun, so I expected much worse numbers when I got home. I FELT huge at times..I was definitely retaining water and quite puffy -- the waistbands of my pants and shorts were tight and I was bloated from the carbs I think. I'm finding it a bit tough to get back to basics, but I did pretty well today -- ate around 1500 calories, 1600g of sodium, 70g carbs, 7.5g fiber (too low), and 106g of protein.

Anyway, I loved cruising -- I was already looking at booking another one, probably in Jan-April of 2013 -- we want to try another ship we saw called the Carnival Magic -- it has a mini waterpark and a sports course on it. Cameron participated in the club they have for kids every single day and was always happy to go back, they ran a great program with really engaging activities; he would go for the morning then hang out with me for the afternoon and then sometimes go back to the camp in the evening.

Kukkie -- If you go to a baby shower and manage to have just one bite of cake I'd say you did well! Congratulations on the 2lb loss!

Crainjo -- I'm ignorant about the weather in your state, what kind of winters do you have? Will the weather keep you from running over the winter months?

Ona -- Congrats on getting down to 164! I'm sure you'll get right back there; that gain has got to be sodium/water retention. Keep doing what you do!

Coondocks -- Sorry about your Grandfather; how is your Grandmother dealing with this? It must be so hard for all of you.

Amanda -- ONEderland!!?? Congratulations!!! This is for you:

:bravo::cb::flow1::flow2::flow1::cb::bravo:

Diana -- Good job staying in your range over Thanksgiving! How was your week? Did you miss me? :D

Rennie -- Where are you???? Hope you are doing well.

Diana3271 12-06-2011 10:03 PM

Angie Hi! :wave: Welcome back! I know you wish you were still cruising! ;) Yes, I did miss you! I asked about you earlier. I was concerned because I thought you should have been back sooner. :hug: It sounds like you and Cameron had a great time! You did a fantastic job with your eating! Great job! Specifically, how did you handle the food situation? I know you were surrounded by food and goodies. What was your favorite excursion? Did you go dancing? Just tell me all about it! :D

Salley 12-06-2011 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aka8941 (Post 4130857)
Nov 30-201.5
Dec 1-no WI
Dec 2-no WI
Dec 3-202.5
Dec 4-?
Dec 5-?
Dec 6-199.5....

Yay!

Daimere 12-07-2011 03:16 AM

I weighed in (with food in my tummy at that) at 266.5. Although I have a feeling that my TOM is near. So hopefully too much won't change.

I didn't do too hot yesterday after work. I didn't exercise and didn't eat optimally. Although I've decided when I get home, I'm batch cooking some brown rice and chicken. My husband bought two boxes of white and refuses to cook the brown. He says, "I enjoy the white though." Yeah, and I totally enjoy being 270 pounds.

I have $30 in my pocket and I'm going to get some healthier foods to keep me on plan till I get my other paycheck. I want and will keep moving in a positive direction. Honestly it took many years for my good habits developed during the last success to completely degrade.

Diana3271 12-07-2011 07:00 AM

Good Morning! :wave: Have a great one!

Hmm, my body isn't happy about something. I always have a gain when we go to the restaurant that we went to last night. DH wanted to go to somewhere "different". I don't like different, different causes me to have problems. On top of that I haven't been to the bathroom in a couple of days. I'm not sure what's going on. I can feel that my fingers are swollen. I haven't made any changes in the style or the amount I am eating. I'm not ruling out a minor allergic reaction either. Something weird is definitely going on with me.

Calories for yesterday: 1440 + :coffee:

Weigh In: 148.4

Up: 2 pounds

Kukkie84 12-07-2011 08:17 AM

Either yesterday was a fluke WI or I'm holding onto some water cus I'm up 1.4 to 197.4. Posting from my BB, so be back later.

OnaMi 12-07-2011 09:26 AM

Good Morning everybody :wave:..

revving up my fighting/mental attitude today cause I'm up .4 to 166.6,, i know i was on plan and realized that I'm tired of being backed up cus of nuts and that i just can't eat them :( cleaning out my system from them,no enriched flour/yeast filled cracker today and today will be a good day :sumo:

Don't feel bad Diana.you know you've been doing everything right.sometimes it's the smallest of a different ingredient that our bodies just don't agree with that causes a gain..sorry you might be having a reaction and can't pin-point it.:hug:Ride that wave of confusion and keep doing what your doing.I know your body will stabilize soon :hug:

Welcome back Angie :carrot: we missed you :) you did great w/your weight :bravo: glad you guys had a nice time :) thanks :)

That has to be some water Kukkie.keep doing what your doing cus it's working :)

Great WI Diamere :cp: keep that positive attitude!

Daimere 12-07-2011 09:41 AM

I got some healthy stuff with my $30 and I'm enjoying a fantastic green smoothie that tastes like pumpkin! I didn't even buy a cupcake either. :P Go me go!

Diana3271 12-07-2011 11:19 AM

Kukkie Sorry about that gain. There must be something in the air! Yeah, there you go! Me, you, and Ona have been breathing bad air! :rofl: Hey, we've gotta have a sense of humor. ;)

Ona I hear you, girlfriend! I decided to take an antihistimine this morning in case I am having an allergic reaction. I am so done with this bloated feeling. We will get it figured out.

Daimere Great job on getting the healthy groceries!