Can't Keep Me Down

• This is my little call out to inspire all the lovely ladies of the 100 lb. club. Miss Chris has not only chosen that today she will remain happy! She will get all the goals of her day done! She has already done 3.0 miles in 40 minutes at the gym and feels like she could conquer Everest in the afternoon if you asked her!

So if you need to borrow some positive energy be my guest! If you would like to deposit some be my guest!

The challenge today is to find JOY and to Love Yourself!

Fake it till you make it
    Miss Chris
  • Thanks for the energy transplant Miss Chris. I appreciate it.
  • I feel great today I went for a 10 minute walk in the freezing cold.....brrrrrr Gonna do more later but it got me pumped for now
  • Fake it till you make it!! LOL! I love that!! Can I borrow it? You go girl!!
  • I love your energy today Chris, thanks for sharing. I think I am getting a cold because I can't stop sneezing today. I am going to do my 1 hr advanced Tae Bo tonight, I'm really looking forward to it.
  • Woo! Go Chris!
  • Well today is a great on for me as well, I didn't meet any of my food or water goals, but I did go to the store and then came home and packaged all the snacks and food that I could. This way I know what I'm eating and how much. I also made my menue up for tomorrow and got my lunch and breakfast packed. So I WILL have a great day tomorrow.

Just a little energy form me. I'll use yours tomorrow, lol.

Bella23
  • I GOT THIS PARTY STARTED!
    TODAY IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!

Got 40 min. of Pilates in and 20 min. on the elliptical. I am feeling good and strong and could move mountains.

NOW WHY WON"T HUBBY GIVE ME MY SCALE BACK?

I am every woman

GO BEAUTIFUL 100 Club Women GO!
    Miss Chris
  • Way to go

I love pilates and I love the elliptical.
  • Awesome energy Miss Chris,
    goddess's rule O.K!
  • Way to go!!! Thanks for the boost!
  • I'm sending some love your way Miss Chris. I wasn't planning on going to the gym today but I started to think of the elliptical and so I went to the gym. The thing is I went to a different gym than I normally do and I liked it a lot more than my regular gym. Its a lot less crowded and I felt more comfortable using the weight machines. AND I weighed myself, 7 lbs lost since December 30th when I started low carbing. 21 lbs lost total since my highest weight.

Thanks for the motivation