3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Reguarding Jennifer (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/23718-reguarding-jennifer.html)

Sandi 01-12-2003 08:53 PM

Regarding Jennifer

I just got a message from our dear Jennifer and it seems as if her life has taken an unfortunate turn. Friday, she was let go at work. She wanted me to be sure and let everyone know that she did her posting from work, so until she gets her computer at home up and running, she will only be popping her head in once a week or so. She didn't want anyone to worry about her.

Jennifer - I am so sorry. This just blows. So unfair. We are with you sweetie! 100%!! All the way!!

suzie76 01-12-2003 09:02 PM

I'm so sorry Jenniffer

Jenniffer,

I'm so sorry to hear about your job loss. I was in the same place at this time last year, and I did find a new job. I'm sure you will find a new job soon.

We're all here for you-
Hugs-
Sherry

jiffypop 01-12-2003 09:38 PM

this sucks. jenniffer... it'll be ok. i promise. how DARE they do this to you?????!!!!!!!

Raelynn 01-12-2003 09:56 PM

That really sucks Jennifer. I hope you can make it back really soon.

Charbar 01-12-2003 10:22 PM

Oh Jennifer - this sucks!!! what a bummer! All the best in finding something soon.

(((big hugs)))

Dana

anagram 01-12-2003 10:42 PM

A hard blow, Jennifer. Will be praying you find a new (and better) job quickly.

SuchAPrettyFace 01-12-2003 11:11 PM

Sorry to hear it sweetie!! :(

:grouphug:

KittyMilk 01-12-2003 11:21 PM

That is terrible :( I'm so sorry, hope you find something very fast, even better then the old job!

Jennelle 01-12-2003 11:51 PM

Wow, Jennifer, that really sucks. :( I'm so sorry, but maybe this means there's something amazing and fantastic right around the corner from you!

We will be thinking of you! :grouphug:

Nic251 01-13-2003 01:45 AM

I'm so sorry Jennifer! That's terrible. Please hang in there, and know that we are all thinking of you. :grouphug:

irishwings 01-13-2003 10:57 AM

Jenniffer, I'm so sorry. . .I know you've heard a million times that when one door closes, another one opens. . .but it really is true. Hoping and praying that you'll find the best job ever, really really soon!

Love & hugs ~ irishwings :lucky:

snowball1 01-13-2003 10:59 AM

Oh, Jennifer, I am so sorry. This stinks :( I'll be hoping & praying you find a new & BETTER job quickly. We're here for you!!!

:grouphug: :grouphug:

soiley 01-13-2003 11:10 AM

So sorry Jennifer. I'm sending good thoughts your way.

glynne 01-13-2003 11:34 AM

So sorry about what happened with your job. Thinking of you and hoping that the search for a new job is a short one, and that you find a really wonderful one for you.

Hang in there ~ glynne (Gayle)

BA99TJ 01-13-2003 12:02 PM

Jennifer - Sorry to hear about your job, and good luck finding a new one!

Goddess Jessica 01-13-2003 12:40 PM

Jenniffer!!! I'm so sorry! Those poopheads! I know you'll find something that utilizes your talents and makes you happy.

AngiKL 01-13-2003 12:51 PM

Hi Jennifer:

I am praying for you to get a much better job soon. I'm so sorry that happened to you. Yuck.

Angi

Step 01-13-2003 05:38 PM

Hugs to you Jennifer.

My dh has been out of work for a while, BUT, the market is loosening up and he's has several prospects now.

Hopefully things will move quickly for you.

muelledk 01-13-2003 05:49 PM

So sorry to hear about your job, Jennifer. You will find something much better.
My thoughts are with you.

gonzostar 01-13-2003 06:09 PM

look at all these comments! we love you jennifer!! good luck.. i just started a new job, and you will be too!

barbygirl43 01-13-2003 09:33 PM

Oh jennifer (big hug) I'm so sorry to hear about your job. I know you'll find a much better one soon!!

Sandi 01-21-2003 01:36 PM

Jennifer sent me a quick note over the weekend. It sounds like she is hanging in there. She hopes to have her computer up by the end of the week.

Jennifer - I MISS YOU!!!!:(

gonzostar 01-21-2003 02:07 PM

we all do! how could we keep going without our diva??

gbo 01-21-2003 06:56 PM

Jennifer, I know how bad this can be and all the financial problems that can happen but..... when one door closes others open. It is perhaps a blessing. It may not feel that way at the moment but I have found that when such upheaval occurs it is an opening to better things. More mony , better benefits, a better environment, or just doing something different. My prayers are with you for this to be the doorway for you to wonderful things.
Pam

glynne 01-28-2003 09:20 AM

Sandi ~

Any news from Jenniffer? Keep thinking about her and hope things are going ok for her. Sure do miss her and will be glad when she will be able to be back here with us ~ so we can support her as she has done for us.

glynne (Gayle)

Sandi 01-28-2003 09:39 AM

No, nothing. When I do, I'll let her know she's missed!!! :(

Inca's Momma 01-28-2003 01:52 PM

Jenniffer please come back to us, we miss you

Chunky Spice 01-28-2003 03:53 PM

Best of luck finding a job and getting your computer running!

Jenniffer 01-30-2003 07:50 PM

Wow.

Looks like you all missed me as much as I missed all of you. 3Fc was such a big part of life for a long time, and then with me being layed off, my internet access was too. Thank you ALL for your kind words, pm's and best wishes. Truly appreciated.

Well....

I do have some good news. After me being blown away after being let go after 6 years at my job and not having a clue I was in jeopardy...I sunk into a bit of a depression. It just seemed like anything and everything was just being thrown at me. I was really just sick of the world. Well..

Thanks to some good friends who wouldn't let me sit in my house with Ben & Jerry everyday...I got out there in the job hunt and went on a few interviews. First interview..I thought I landed it. But I really wanted it badly. I was really shocked and dissapointed when they didn't call me. But....after 2.5 weeks..they called! I started today. They waited awhile because the supervisor understood I had been layed off and wanted to make sure I wanted the position not out of desperation.

Well..it's still admin work with a bit of customer service too for a pest management company. Seems like a really good company. Pay is a little better, benefts, everything seems to be a little better except for a longer commute. No big deal though. So, am back at working. And I am exhausted.

But I am feeling so so much better now. I was going nuts. And tomorrow, I will have internet access and e-mail at home. WOOOHOOO! No personal play time at work though, but it's all good. I'll be posting in no time this weekend.

I really have missed you all tremendously.

Sandi..I'd be lost without you. *HUGS*

*HUGS* to all of you.

jiffypop 01-30-2003 07:55 PM

OH JENNIFER!!!

you have made my day!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! welcome back. welcome home!!!

Raelynn 01-30-2003 08:39 PM

Congratulations, I am so happy for you! :)

suzie76 01-30-2003 09:20 PM

Jenniffer!

I'm so happy for you!!! I hope you really enjoy your new job. We really missed you here.

Welcome back,
Many hugs,
Sherry

Charbar 01-30-2003 10:05 PM

Jennifer - I am soooo happy for you. I can tell by your message you are just thrilled.

Good for you - you deserve it.

Look at all the crap you have gone through in the past two years - and look at you now. You are a winner - a survivor! You ROCK!

You are so much stronger :strong: You can do anything

KittyMilk 01-30-2003 10:59 PM

Wonderful news! :D Just knew you would get a better job :) Congrats Jennifer, welcome back again, we missed you!

Kitty

Jennifer 3FC 01-30-2003 11:17 PM

Welcome back, Jennifer, I'm glad things are looking up for you. I know you had to be devastated. Blessings come in disguise, and I hope this new opportunity opens many new doors for you!

SuchAPrettyFace 01-31-2003 01:56 AM

Welcome back, we missed you! Congratulations on your new job. :D

Inca's Momma 01-31-2003 08:02 AM

Glad to have you back Jenniffer and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Sandi 01-31-2003 09:26 AM

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !

I am so happy that you found something so quickly and it sounds like your pretty happy with the position. When one door closes, another one opens.

And you'll be back this weekend! YAAAAHHHH!! :D :D

I've missed you girlfriend!!! :grouphug:

snowball1 01-31-2003 09:35 AM

Oh, happy day!!! :D I am so, so, so happy for you!!! This is fantastic & I am so glad to have you back! You were *definitely* missed tremendously!

Welcome back & best wishes for your new, fabulous job! :D

glynne 01-31-2003 10:35 AM

Glad you're back Jenniffer! Glad too that you were able to find a job, and that you are liking it.

Take care ~ glynne (Gayle)