Getting out of the Two Teens into Onderland

You're on Page 35 of 40
Go to
  • InsideMe - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! InsideMe!!! YOU Did IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go girl! I know you must be so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***I'll be joining you in Onederland by next week I hope! 200.8 today! 4 more pounds this week. I'm almost there.
  • WHOO-HOO!!!!!! Insideme that is FREAKING awesome!!!!!!

Time for a party!!!!

• Thanks Everyone! I appreciated the Congrats! I've been in this post since this summer! LOL It does feel sooooo good, so I weighed this morning to make sure it wasn't a FLUKE! HAhA and yup officially out of the 200's today's weight was 198.6lbs.

AND OMG Aishah!!! You got down to 200 SO FAST!!! You will definitely be in ONEDERLAND by next week. Keep it up!

PreciousMissy, you are so close too, just keep chugging along and before you know it, it will come off.
  • INSIDE ME!!! YES!!!

Congrats girl, that's just awesome! I was just checking in to see how you were doing too!!! SO EXCITED!!!

• Congratulations InsideMe!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Congratulations InsideMe!
  • Quote:

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! InsideMe!!! YOU Did IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go girl! I know you must be so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***I'll be joining you in Onederland by next week I hope! 200.8 today! 4 more pounds this week. I'm almost there.
    Onederland by new years (I was looking at your siggy)? Girl, you need a new goal 'cuz you rocked that one!
  • Weighed in this morning at 201.5
    I hope it's not a fluke!
  • keep it up girls! I'm still checking up on ya. There are a few that are ready to woosh. I don't think that was a fluke aka8941 if the scale said it then that's what it is!!!!

Good luck girls
  • AKA! So close!!! You're almost there!! So exciting
  • InsideMe, hooray!!! :whoohoo:

SO proud of you!!!!

aka, missy, and Aishah, you're all so close!!! Proud of all of you too--you go girls!!
  • Still 201.5 this morning! I'll get my official WI at Weight Watchers today, so maybe today is the day?

Also, I went back to find my first post in this thread. It was September 3, and I was saying how I was in the 20's, and wanted to get out. 220's, and now I'm approaching ONEderland. Man that feels good.
  • Guess What???

I'M IN ONDERLAND TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm Sooooooooooooo excited!!! 199.5 I stepped on the scale TWICE just to make sure to see that 1 in front. I'm sooooooo excited!!!

Keep it up ladies, you're almost there!
  • Quote: Guess What???

I'M IN ONDERLAND TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm Sooooooooooooo excited!!! 199.5 I stepped on the scale TWICE just to make sure to see that 1 in front. I'm sooooooo excited!!!

Keep it up ladies, you're almost there!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!WAHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONEDERLAND BABY!!!!! I knew you were going to hit it, you've been losing like crazy!