My Year 2010 in Review.

• My Year 2010 in Review. I spent most of the year gaining. I managed to re- lose some of what I had gained back. I'm not going to do this roller coaster ride in the Year 2011. I will reach my Goal Weight of 132!
    SW: 234.8 End of Year Weight:
    January -9.2
    Febuary + 5.2
    March + 5.2
    April + 2.8
    May + .4
    June + 1.4
    July + 2.0
    August + 2.0
    September -1.6
    October + 3.4
    November - 10.2
    December -3 (Will Update on 12/31).
  • Sounds frustrating.

Are you fiquiring out what is NOT working for you and what is?
    Do you know what plans you will set into place to keep momenting you forward?
  • I know not counting calories gets me in trouble. I re-joined Gold's Gym and signed up for a trainer for a year. I do weights 2x with a trainer and one day myself. Plus, I will do cardio 5 days minimum a week. My trainer would prefer 6 times a week. I will take my measurements once a month. Plus, plan meals and snacks ahead of time. So I have some solutions to help continue with the weight loss in the New Year 2011. I'm going to set up a reward sheet too.
  • wow this is so what has happened to me...my lowest weight was april 09, I think it was 216. It was my 90lb mark...
    I have lost and regained the same 25lbs this year so many times.
    2011 is my year!!
  • Vickielou, keep at it! 2011 will be a great year for you because you've safe guarded yourself. I think you will continue to find that your personal trainer will keep you motivated to stick with this. This is exactly how my best friend has lost 80+ pounds.