Getting out of the 160's

You're on Page 1 of 9
Go to
  • Who out there wants to get out of the 160's? Join me here for some support along the way!

I weighed in this morning at 168.8 and am quite happy to be here!
  • 168.8 again today. I was really hoping it would stick.
  • I'm here. I thought I was moving along quite nicely and might get out of the 160s before September, but alas, I "gained" 2 pounds overnight. I'm at 167 this morning. Really need a whoosh now!
  • Oh yeah, a fellow 160-er. I know you're anxious to move out already. That's exactly how I felt about the 170's. Funny how we're so excited to get into a new decade, but that excitement quickly turns to frustration.
  • Hi Eliana, Just stopping by to say HI Hope to see you here soon
  • Hi Eliana.... hope to see you soon.........us 170'ers are working hard to join you.
  • I'm working on it! I saw 161 on the scale this morning! So excited!!!!
  • Gosh, I wish I was in the 160s so badly lol. Good luck ladies!
  • I'm holding at 161 this past few days and desparate to see the 150's. It seems I always get stuck just around the decade mark. I have til Sunday before we go away on vacation again for a week and I'd be ecstatic if I could see the 150's before then, so I'm going to give it all I've got.
  • I'd love to join you in getting out of them ASAP! I was 164.5 on Friday but I'm always bad on the weekends...I'm just getting to bed here (past 3:30 AM) so I'll weigh in when I wake up. I would LOVE to be 159 on Aug 30th (first day of school).
    Good luck everyone!
  • Quote: Who out there wants to get out of the 160's? Join me here for some support along the way!

I weighed in this morning at 168.8 and am quite happy to be here!
    CONGRATS!!!! I hope to join here before you leave..lol
  • Back down to 165.5 - where I was at the beginning of last week. Hopefully the 1.5 I "earned" last week will vacate and take some extra with them this week. I keep forgetting I'm in the 160s. I'm happy to be here, but ready to leave!
  • I'm so happy to see all the new comers and will-be-sooners. I have really been looking forward to the 160's. Not sure why.

168 for me this morning.

I had so many comments at work this morning. No one asked how much I'd lost, which surprised me. But several said things along the lines of "Now that you've lost all the weight...yada, yada, yada" and it took me back. I haven't lost "all" the weight. But I didn't say that. I just thanked everyone for the compliments.
  • I'd like to join I weighed in at 168.8 this morning.
  • Yeah! Hello! I'm still in the upper 160's where I think I will remain for a while. I'm trying, but the pounds just aren't coming off very fast anymore. On the plus side, when I do lose pounds, they tend to really stay away. I'm generally pretty confident that most of what I lose is FAT.