Old 05-27-2010, 11:49 PM   #1  
BJ

S/C/G: 258/247/160

Height: 5'10

Default Committed X2

I have lost 7 # since Monday. I am never ever going under the knife for knee surgery. I may be crazy but I already feel relief from the knee pain losing just 7#. My leg swelling is nearly gone and I have a renewed spirit. Praise God that he has shown me the light and I am so thankful to be directed to this web site. Several people have responded to my intoduction and I want to Thank You so much for showing an interest in me. I am committed to the Lord and to my weight loss.
iwilllose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 10:22 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 294.4/204.4/170

This is fantastic...I started losing weight because of the knee pain. It was 6lbs for me that did the trick and I've felt better and better with every pound! I'm so glad you're here and we can watch you journey to a better you! No more aches and pains...what a lovely idea! And trust me...It will only get better from here. I have completely forgotten about my knee and feet problems...it's like they never existed!

Congrats on a quick 7lbs!!!

Last edited by lookin2lose; 05-28-2010 at 10:22 AM.
lookin2lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 02:39 PM   #3  
Zoë's Mommy

S/C/G: 300.2/295.8/150

Height: 5'8"

I am very afraid of surgery which is why I have never truly considered weight loss surgery and do fear the excess skin issues because of my fear of surgery.

I recently had gall bladder surgery and was surprising calm about it. Did well and despite some shoulder pain due to air they use in laproscopic surgery to see I was good. Now I fear it less but I'd much rather not have to worry about it.

Congrats!! Sure even a small loss can help knees. Also depending on what is causing the pain the foods you eat can help too. I get arthritis like pains in my wrist and hands that get relief as I change my eating and lose. Also get ganglion cysts on my left wrist that come and go. I've read that it is sometimes uric acid related which is interesting because while pregnant when I first got hypertension at 30 weeks along my OB was doing blood work every 10 days and that was the thing that went up that he didn't like. HMMMM!
Zoesmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 03:59 PM   #4  
300+ Chick

Great job on your 7 Lbs loss so far!! You are doing awesome.. Good luck with your continue efforts!
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 05:26 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Wonderful loss! Way to go.

PS - I am an Ohio State graduate - I saw your "Go Buckeyes" under your name.
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 07:14 PM   #6  
BJ

S/C/G: 258/247/160

Height: 5'10

Thanks to all of you for showing an interest in me. It will be hard this Memorial Day to have liquids instead of hotdogs but it is not worth the knee pain... to eat picnic foods.

Once I figure out how to use all the features I may be able to better show my appreciation.
I will end this with - if I can do it so can you!!
iwilllose is offline   Reply With Quote