Old 05-10-2010, 06:49 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Post Accountability, menu, exercise, etc......week of May 10

Hi! Are you looking for a place do have some accountability, place your menu or exercise plans, support or a chat - then this is for you.

Please feell free to join in.
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 07:10 AM   #2  

Hi chicks, I had a healthy weekend. I am always grateful for that. I got in a little exercise, too. I had a healthy Mother's Day supper, too.

working on:

fork down between bites
slow mindful eating
no seconds, eat sitting only
getting in some stretches/strengthening
plan, log, measure food
try to feel some fullness
TASTE the food
leave a bite

Have a great day!

Last edited by Beverlyjoy; 05-10-2010 at 07:11 AM.
Old 05-10-2010, 07:42 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 258/245.8/170

Height: 5'9"

Good morning, everyone!

Well the weekend turned out being so-so. Ended up eating a bit too much Saturday night. We were working on re-modeling our bathroom & up super late Saturday night. I should have just went to bed. Instead I had a big muffin & bowl of cereal. BUT, got right back at it Sunday, so I'm happy for that.

Today I have a field trip to the zoo with my little kindergartener We have to bring sack lunches, & I've got a big healthy salad all ready to go! Going to go hope on the elliptical right now for 40 minutes to get exercise out of the way. That plus chasing after kids at the zoo should add up to a pretty active day!

Breakfast
oatmeal
banana

Lunch
Large salad
apple
yogurt

Snack
light cheese stick

Supper
whole wheat pasta
light sauce
green beans

Snack
Skinny Cow ice cream sandwich
grapes

Have a healthy day, everyone!!
mingle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 07:52 AM   #4  
I want to feel better

S/C/G: 291.2/???/healthier

Height: 5 foot 3.5 inches

Today, I think I'm going to get brave and try my first yoga class. I'm nervous about not being able to do the poses and looking stupid. But I think I'm gonna try.
MablesGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 08:18 AM   #5  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Good Morning everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend! I have my healthy lunch packed. I am about to eat my yogurt w/ kashi go lean crunch mixed in YUM!!! My gym clothes are in the car and waiting for me!!!!

Tonight will be a little busy...gym, then home to eat leftovers, then dash to one of my niece's softball games. Hubby hasn't seen her play yet, so he really wants to go. It will be fun!

Have a great OP day everyone!!!!!
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 09:08 AM   #6  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Good morning, Friends!

I have my BodyBugg back on and I'm taking no prisoners! LOL. In other words, I'm back on-plan. I want to get the opportunity to post my success story here and to shop in the regular people's stores and feel great! If others can do it, then why not me?

Love you guys. Hate to cut it short, but I'm packing a week's worth of work into two days. I'm on "vacay" starting Wednesday. Have a great on-plan day!
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 11:32 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 256/242.1/175

Height: 5'3"

Hi Everyone!!

Today is my first time posting here (I think) and I am so excited. I feel like I have accomplished something just by taking this step of accountability. So thank you all for being here. Another first for me is I am starting the 30 day shred today. So, yay for new beginning and new attitudes!

Today so far I have cheerios for breakfast with some green tea (trying to get in the green teas).

Lunch will be salad with tuna

snack will be yogurt

dinner will be chicken and veggies, maybe some roasted potatoes

snack will be apple and some almonds.
avi0903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 11:44 AM   #8  
amazing

S/C/G: 214.5/185.2/115

Height: not quite 5'1"

Hey everybody! Been very busy the last couple weeks, but the good part of that is, you don't get hungry when busy and you burn off calories running from place to place!

Yesterday for Mother's Day I had a huge plate of sashimi I shared with a friend... sooo delicious!

Today we are going to Lowes to buy tomato and pepper plants so we can have fresh tomatoes and peppers all summer long. Even though I haven't checked in as often as I like, I am doing very well, I KNOW I am going to hit thirty pounds lost this Thursday at my official weigh in.

Last edited by HokieLoki; 05-10-2010 at 11:45 AM.
HokieLoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 11:59 AM   #9  
is recommitted

S/C/G: 338/see sig/150

Height: 5'6"

Well, between Thursday and yesterday, my eating has not been so great (restaurants, eating after 8pm, some sweets, eating even when I wasn't hungry, etc), but I did most of my workouts despite the eating issues. I'm back up to 308.2 from the scale this morning, but I have been logging in my food and I know I did not eat 14,000 calories to put on that 4 pounds, so I'm sure it's mostly water. It actually has gone down a little already, yesterday it was around 309. I am hugely disappointed in myself, but not enough to continue this bad streak. I'm going to be good and get back down to 304, and downward!!
rakel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 12:25 PM   #10  
I'm on my way!

S/C/G: 260/172/160

I haven't checked in for a few days. I am still on track! Woot! I think TOM is coming because I am feeling a little "hungrier" and wanting some salty things. I have been on the high end of my calories allowed.

Yeserday had an awesome low carb day and high protein! I am having a "hungry day" so far today and have already eaten my lunch and it isn't noon yet. I have some errands to run in a bit so at least I will get out of the house and be busy.

I hope everyone has a fabulous on plan day!
TXMary2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 12:45 PM   #11  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Hi all. I had a good weekend. It was busy, but it was nice. I didn’t lose much this week, so a little disappointed, but I’ll keep plugging along. I’m approaching TOM, so that might be a problem, too.

Beverly: Glad you had a healthy Mother’s Day supper! Yay!

Mingle: Good job on getting back on track for Sunday. Now a nice salad for lunch! Way to go!

Volleyballsis: Go for it!! I don’t do a yoga class exactly, but it is called Body Flow and it has moves from Yoga, Pilates, and Tai chi. I struggle with some of the poses, but it is getting better! So, you can do it too!

Mj5: Fun to watch the kids play. My son is in baseball and we have a game tonight, too. Just stay away from the frito pies, hotdogs, and nachos!

Rhonda: Uh-oh! Body Bugg time! Now you’re going to kick some tail!

Avi0903: Welcome! Glad to have you posting here!

HokieLoki: Good job! 30 pounds is great! Hope you get there on Thursday!

Rakel: Has to be water, but I know it is disappointing to see a gain. Hang in there!

TXMary: So frustrating to have those hungry days. Hang in there!

Have a good week everyone!
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 01:24 PM   #12  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Hi again! Just popping in to STAY motivated w/ my OP day!!! It is cold out, but sunny...nice night for a game! (AFTER the gym, of course!)

Rhonda--Don't work too hard, well, ok work hard so you can enjoy vacay!!! Watch out, she's got the BodyBugg on!!!!

avi--Welcome!!!

HokieLoki--Sounds like you are doing great!

rakel--Alrightly, you know what you need to do! I know you can do it!

TXMary2--Great job!!!

Diane--Good luck to your son tonight! Luckily, there aren't ANY of those things at the snack bar! Just mostly candy, water, and soda. I can easily skip the candy and soda and I usually bring my own bottle of water.

Have a great afternoon!
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 10:36 PM   #13  
is recommitted

S/C/G: 338/see sig/150

Did my exercise tonight, and was 8 calories under :P. Now, to do it all again tomorrow!
rakel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 05:36 AM   #14  

Hi chicks - yesterday was a healthy food day and many of the other sane eating tasks I am working on too. I am always grateful for that.

Today I am going to the foot doctor to get more information about the eventual foot/ankle surgery. I had my yearly physical - I'll need a few things done in the mean time...colonoscopy and checking out a dull pain I have on my left side below my tummy. Getting old stinks!

plan, log, measure food
eat slowly and mindfully
eat seated only
fork down between bites
no seconds
try and feel fullness
lots of water
stretches and strengthening
leave a small bite of food
TASTE the food

rake - glad you got your exercise in!

mj - OP day and the gym - yay!

slash - darn that tom - your hard work will show up on the scale - keep your spirits UP

txmary - good job on staying on your plan - carry on

hokielokie - your supper looks good!

avi -WELCOME! - so glad you've joined in. You said - yay for new beginning and new attitudes! - that's a great way to begin!

rhonda - 'taking no prisoners' along with you body bugg - awesome! You CAN do this.

volleyballs - I hope your yoga class went well!!!!

mingle - field trips are fun - good job packing a healthy lunch & good job hopping back on your plan after eating extra Saturday night. Sometimes life happens...but, we just have to carry on.

Have a great day everyone.

Last edited by Beverlyjoy; 05-11-2010 at 05:47 AM.
Old 05-11-2010, 07:48 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 258/245.8/170

Height: 5'9"

Good morning, ladies!

Had a great time at the zoo yesterday. Despite the rain & cold weather, my son & his class had a great time! I was exhausted from all the running around, but that's a good thing!

Breakfast
oatmeal
banana

Lunch
Healthy Choice dinner
yogurt
apple
steamed broccoli & cauliflower

Snack
orange
yogurt

Supper
stew
grilled cheese
grapes

Snack
sugar free pudding cup
high fiber granola bar

volleyball - I hpe the yoga class went well!

mj - hope your day went well yesterday & you had fun at the softball game!

Girlygirl - do you like the bodybugg? I've often thought of getting one. Hope today goes quickly for you so you can start vacation!

avi - Hi & welcome

Hokie - here's to 30 pounds this week! That is awesome!

rakel - keep at it!!!

TXMary - way to keep on plan!!

Slash - keep on keepin' on! It's frustrating when the scale doesn't reflect your hard work, but you can do this!

beverly - good luck at the dr's today!

Have a happy, healthy day everyone!!
mingle is offline   Reply With Quote