Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2002, 10:42 PM   #1  

Wink I'm Back!!

Well you got rid of me for a little, lol. For some reason my server wouldn't let me on this site. I tried it today and it finely worked!!

You all don't know how much I missed you. I have not been so good since I was on left. I gained 1lb so it's not that bad, but I have been up to a LOT.

I started college on Tuesday. WOW. I didn't realise how hard it was going to be after not having homework for 8 years, lol. I'm taking Intro to Computers and Intro to Psychology. So I have my work cut out for me.

I also got my scrapbook stuff up and running. I just became a consultant for Scrap in a Snap and LOVE it. I go to my fist training in a week. I can't wait!!

I also got word that my husband will be home on Sept. 18! I can't wait. I miss him a lot.

Then to top it all off, lol, my oldest daughter starts gymnastics and dance tomorrow. She looks SO sweet in her outfits.

Well that is all for me at the moment. I'm just really glad to be back!!

Bella23
Old 08-29-2002, 10:51 PM   #2  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Yahhh!! Your back!! We missed you!!!

Wow, sounds like life is busy, but very good!! Awesome!!
Old 08-29-2002, 11:29 PM   #3  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'0"

Bella it is great to have you back!!!!!
you always put a smile on my face when I see your messages

Dana
Old 08-30-2002, 12:36 AM   #4  
gbo

cONGRATS ON THE SCRAP IN A SNAP!!!! Sounds like fun and doing what you love is the best!!!! I sure am glad to see you! Girl it is just not the same with out you! It's hard when the hubby leaves isn't it. You sure appreciate hubby when he is gone a while and he sure will appreciate you! The best part of them being gone is looking forward to their getting HOME! You go girl!!!!
Pam
Old 08-30-2002, 11:05 AM   #5  

It is good to see you back. It sure sounds like your life has been really busy!
Old 08-30-2002, 12:23 PM   #6  

Good to have you back! Sounds like you have your plate full! I'm back in school, too, after being out for a couple years, & it is hard to get back into "study mode", but it will all be worth it in the end!
Old 08-30-2002, 09:31 PM   #7  
Old Cackler

Default welcome back!!!!

i missed you!!!! but your life is sounding so great! and congrats on the new business venture and the college thing. good thing hubby IS coming home... he can help babysit!!!!

you GOOOOOO!!!!!!
Closed Thread