DECEMBER - One reason you will stay on plan today

You're on Page 1 of 13
Go to
  • There are many reasons to stay on plan today... But, this post is about the ONE reason you will stay with it today.

Let's share.
  • I am worth it!!
  • I want to feel great for a family party on the 17th.
  • Gloomy weather is no excuse to overeat.
  • cause too-small blue jeans are painful! (i posted this on November's...oops...forgot today was the first day of December)
  • cause I turn 31 in a little over a week, and I deserve to be good to myself.
  • I will stay on my plan today because I want to be able to PUSH THROUGH the pangs of mindless eating - I want to be able to have a sane day with food and start building on it.
  • Quote: (i posted this on November's...oops...forgot today was the first day of December)
    So did I!

So I will reiterate: I will stay OP today because I am tired of feeling bad, and the only way to feel good is to feel good about myself.
  • I want to stay on plan today because:

I love the energy I have right now! It feels good.... and I'm tired of, well, feeling tired.

My mind feels clearer, I have more bounce to each step, and smiling is simply easier.
  • Because...the pain of NOT EATING is less pain than the pain of when I binge and feel icky or give in to my compulsions!

Cathy
  • Because sooner is better than later!
  • because I don't like what food has done to my body .. time for a new new me..
  • Because Santa Claus is coming to townnnnn....he knows when I've been bad or good so be good for goodness sake!
  • Because I'm looking ahead to spring.
  • Because I don't know the girl in the mirror.