Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2002, 12:49 AM   #1  
It's been so long...

S/C/G: 375.2/377/177

Height: 6'

Default I so rock! (Bragging inside, beware!)

whoohoo... well, I thought I would go crazy at my birthday dinner tonight, but I did REALLY good, ate a couple bites of the appetizers, ate less than half of my dinner, and shared dessert with Johnny, and left most of my personal dessert that they brought me for my birthday when they embarrased me by throwing a silly sombrero on me and singing to me in front of the whole restaraunt (oi!) And instead of doing my usual thing, and getting useless things with my birthday money, this year, as a re-dedication to my plan and my vegetarianism (been slipping and craving a lot...) with the bookstore gift certificate that JOhnny's dad got me, I got a little classic loveletter kit (ok, so that had nothing to do with my plan, but it was hella cute, has one of the little wax seals and everything) a veggie life mag, lots of recipes, good stuff, AND I finally ordered my Cooking with PETA: The Compassionate Kitchen cookbook! I borrowed it from the library a while back, and tried a few of the dishes, they SO rocked, now, in a little less than 2 weeks, I'll have my own I thought my MIL was out of town for my b-day, and was all bummed, but it was all an evil plot... her, and her hubby and my lil sis in law were at the restaraunt waiting for us, hiding in the party room when we got there... hehe, I never had a suprise party before Anyway, she got me a pair of dolphins for my collection, and gave me cash, which I went on a mad shopping spree with, played my change in a slot machine, and won most of what I spent back...and Johnny won himself about $45, so, we went and got ourselves some rollerblades, and pads Now, I just have to train my poor rollerskate trained ankles to stand on blades...heh let's just say, I'll be tooling around the house, on the carpet for a while
Ok, well I just had to stop to brag about beating the food monster at my very favoritest place to stuff myself until I'm sick... hehe Hubby and stepdad in law didn't follow my lead, both left crying about their bellies
Old 07-21-2002, 01:49 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 195/ticker/110

Height: 5' ½"

WOW! PNG you are really awesome, and it sounds like you had a *wonderful* birthday. What a marvelous way to celebrate.

Many happy returns of all the marvelous things and feelings.
Old 07-21-2002, 09:30 AM   #3  

Great job PNG, I'm glad for you, I don't know if i could have done it. I try not to go to my fav rest. because it's to tempting to cheat.
Oh, And HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Bella23
Old 07-21-2002, 10:24 AM   #4  
Zap
Fat Zappin' in Progress

Way to go PNG! Willpower seems to be my downfall so I probably wouldnt have been able to do it... you did great!! I hope you enjoyed yourself and had a fantastic birthday.

hApPy BiRtHdAy

Traci
Old 07-21-2002, 06:18 PM   #5  
Losin It For GOOD!

PNG - you are so much better than me!! I ate like a cow on my birthday.. the whole weekend of my birthday for that matter!! so congrats to you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Old 07-21-2002, 06:23 PM   #6  
It's been so long...

Thank you all! I had part of whayt was left for lunch, and I'll have the rest for dinner...lol, 3 meals from one dinner!

Beth Anne... HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
Old 07-21-2002, 06:41 PM   #7  
Old Cackler

not sure which is more fabulous... it's your birthday, which is a great reason to celebrate [happy birthday!!!] or the control you had during the whole thing.

or the rollerblades. well, maybe you still have young knees!!!

glad you had a great party...
Old 07-21-2002, 07:48 PM   #8  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'0"

Way to go PNG! It's such a great feeling to go out to eat and NOT blow your diet. You feel so in control.

Happy Birthday!

Dana
Old 07-21-2002, 09:05 PM   #9  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

PNG...I hope I didn't miss your birthday just 'cause I wasn't paying attention! I'm glad it was happy, and good for your for sticking to your plan!

Jennelle
Old 07-22-2002, 08:21 PM   #10  

PNG - love the new avatar!
Old 07-23-2002, 11:34 AM   #11  
It's been so long...

Hehe, thanks Anagram, made her myself, but I'm taking her in for an upgrade today, I think...lol I learned a few more skills with the shading and stuff, so while I'm burning away precious hours on the computer, I'm gonna fix her up a bit
Closed Thread