Old 03-30-2009, 02:19 AM   #1  
Nicole

S/C/G: 261/226/140

Default Accountability/Menu/Planning 30 March - 5 April

Hello lovelies!

Well, Monday was a lovely day here. It's just started to cloud over and looks like it could start raining soon, but I don't care. I'm home for the night and currently dodging phone calls from telemarketers. Seriously, there've been 3 calls since I got home just over 2 hours ago. Far too many - I hate the phone at the best of times since I spend around half my work time taking calls, so yeah...

I had a good gym workout and I'm really starting to notice a difference. I ended up throwing out a pair of trousers yesterday - they literally wouldn't stay up! Yay - I hated those trousers and only wore them to do the housework. Work was quiet for a Monday again, which is starting to worry me - when things explode, it's going to be bad.

So much for being organised this morning. I got to the gym and realised I'd forgotten to put the crock pot on. I still made the same recipe and just put it in the oven instead. Still lovely - if slightly later than I'd intended dinner to be.

Diane, good for you for getting some exercise!

MJ, go you with being organised!

Hi to everyone else! Let us all know how you're going!

Have fun, guys!
nicolen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 07:55 AM   #2  
the skies way bigger.

S/C/G: 66/61/50

Height: 5'3"

Hi! It's the end of an awful Monday for me down here in Singapore and I'm glad I got in a Jillian 30 Day Shred first thing in the morning because I sure as **** don't want to do any form of exercise now.

Didn't really have very healthy things today, but everything was in a small portion so I'm guessing it'll be okay. Look onwards to tomorrow, and the rest of the week!

I'm hoping to be able to exercise twice in a day one day this week. Haven't done that before and my body is yawning itself to sleep during the workouts I've been doing so that means, it's time to revv it up!

Nicolen: Good that you threw out a pair! I'm still waiting for the day my pants would be too loose for me. It's a damn good thing I have a sister with similar taste as mine that is smaller than me, so at least, I don't have to revamp my entire wardrobe and spend all that money!
lixximajig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 04:37 PM   #3  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Hi everyone! No gym for me today. Our furnace is acting up so I am home snuggled under lots of blankets w the dogs waiting for my brother to come and look at it. Hopefully it's nothing major!
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 06:17 PM   #4  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

Oh darn, MJ, that's not a good thing. Unfortunately, we can't seem to get to spring, so I'm sure you are really chilly! It snowed here last night and throughout the day. Makes me cranky.

Nicolen, that's cool to get rid of big clothes! Awesome!

Lixxi, hope Tuesday is better for you!!!

I had a great workout today. Actually, exercise is going fairly well, I just needed to ramp it up a lot. I'm working on watching portion size at dinner. That's my downfall. Too bad I like my own cooking! And, I have to feed those other people in my house, so can't just go with a salad. (well, I could, but they'd want a little more...)

Hope everyone else is doing well!
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 02:18 AM   #5  
Nicole

Hi everyone!

Another good day today. Made it to the gym and had a good workout and had a reasonable day at work - unless you count the rubbish work I got stuck with after my team picked through it first. I'll get my revenge - subtly, when they least expect it!

Another compliment today. My work tops are starting to hang on me a bit and one of the other women commented on it today. Yay! I'm pleased about that because I've really only lost 1 lb this month - I'm currently 2 lb above my ticker weight. I'm not going to worry about it since I was doing fairly well till things happened and I went off track a bit. I think at times we focus a bit too much on the scale and not on the other resutls - I've only lost a pound, but in the last few days I've had to throw out a pair of trousers (sorry, I have to keep mentioning that!) and received a compliment, so something's going right!

Lixxie, welcome! I loved Singapore when I was there a few years ago - the shopping, the food. We found a fantastic Indian place somewhere which we loved. Don't ask me where - we went down so many alleyways and back streets I couldn't find it again if I tried! Good luck with the workouts!

MJ, hope you and the dogs managed to stay warm! That's no fun!

Diane, portion size is my downfall as well. I've got to keep focussing or else...

Jessanne, welcome to you as well! Looking forward to getting to know you!

Everyone else, how are you all doing? Let us know!

The cat has decided it's time for a cuddle, so I suppose I'd better give him some attention.

Enjoy yourselves!
Old 03-31-2009, 07:41 AM   #6  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Hi Friends! Work is calling, so I must be brief. Just wanted to let you know that I'm still here. I've been lurking again which means I've been off-plan again. Today, this ends. I'm back on my game. My committment for this week is to track everything in TDP.

I'll check-in again later today. Hope everyone has a great on-plan day.
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 08:15 AM   #7  
the skies way bigger.

S/C/G: 66/61/50

Height: 5'3"

Tuesdailies!

MJ - Snuggling with the dogs is a great past time! If only my dog was big enough to snuggle with. She's a shih tzu, and even though she's an adult, she'a smaller than a pillow. More like I'll use her as a mop head than anything else, haha!

Diane- Oh man, I'm the opposite of you. I absolute abhore my cooking! I should cook more. It'll make me eat less LOL.

Rhonda- Quite lurking and come back!

Nicolen- Singaporean food is the bane of my existence. Everything taste so good and it's all so unhealthy. I have trouble finding anything to eat for lunch today! I can't cook (and I have no time to), so bringing my own food is quite out of the question.

Tuesday has been great to me. I was half-sick yesterday and I slept it off and now I'm feeling a ton better! My mom has, however, banned me from going for a jog today. I was hoping to have a nice long jog... It's been a while since I did that. Mostly it's HIIT kind of running and it's getting a bit boring just running up and down the same place all over again.

So, it's evening time now, I haven't done any form of workout yet. But not to fret! I plan to do day 7 of the 30DS as well as start of the 100 push up challenge.

Hope the rest of you guys are feeling good.
lixximajig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 12:13 PM   #8  
Serious Ju Ju!

S/C/G: 260/see ticker /175

Height: 5 10 ( I hate being taller than all the cute guys!!!)

As usual, Im a day late! Just got my computer fixed and I've missed you gals!

This week

15 - 20 carbs a day
84 oz of water
Walking 2 hours a day
seashell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 12:25 PM   #9  
Diane

Rhonda, good to see you posting. I hate it when you lurk because I look forward to seeing what you have to say! (So... do it for me!! ha!)

Lixxi, I'm not familiar with the food of Singapore. What is it like?

Nicolen, clothes getting too big is such a great thing! You should be really proud!

Seashell, better late than never!!

Had a good workout today. My boss came in and asked if I've been working out at Gold's Gym because he saw me there as I was leaving. I told him to not come in any earlier, because that is my time. It's ok if he is late into work, but not me, so he has to wait! I knew he went there, but I don't really want to work out together! (I'm sure that isn't his plan either) I made spaghetti last night (a version that is fairly diet friendly). I really thought about the portion, so I did well. I could have gone back for seconds... thirds... but showed a little restraint.

Probably TMI, but since I've really boosted my exercise, my TOM is way off. It was really light last time, but then came back in 10 days. Hopefully it will go back to being more regular, or just go away!!
Old 03-31-2009, 12:42 PM   #10  
mj5

Hi everyone! The furnace is all set...the pilot light just went out. It was kinda fun snuggling w/ the dogs under the blankets until it was fixed!!! So glad it wasn't anything major, though!!!!

Diane--Great job on the workout! I'm w/ you...I like to do my thing at the gym and leave...not looking for a workout 'buddy', especially my boss! I hope I can have the same restraint as you, we are having spaghetti tonight!!!! I will NOT make garlic bread, though....I have NO restraint w/ that!

nicolen--Sounds like you are doing great!!!! Keep mentioning throwing out the trousers...that's a good thing!!! We were nice and snuggly under the blankets!

Rhonda--So glad you are back! You CAN do this!!!!

lixximajig--I agree! Sunday is usually our 'lazy day' where we snuggle as much as we can! Glad to hear that you are feeling better!!!

Seashell--I can't stand it when my computer isn't working!

Ok, so TODAY I am going to the gym. Gym clothes are still in my car! I am finishing up my healthy lunch. I am going to try to get to bed earlier tonight...up way, way too late the past two nights and its catching up w/ me.

Have a great OP day everyone!
Old 04-01-2009, 02:28 AM   #11  
Nicole

Hey ladies!

Yay payday Wednesday today. I've been so broke for the last few days, so it was good to see money in my bank account today. I went shopping after work for some perfume and they don't stock my perfume any more! I can't seem to get it in NZ - there's an auction on Trade Me (our equivalent of ebay) for the perfume, but the seller has lousy feedback, so I don't think I'll bother bidding. I can get it online, but I'm not sure it's worth the hassle at the moment. I think I'll have to find a new perfume. Such is life, I suppose.

Pretty quiet day for me today - no gym to report and work went well till our main server went down at 3:30. Since I finish at 4, that pretty much was me done for the day. Managed to catch up briefly with a friend at lunch time and we're heading to the food show at the weekend. This is going to be dangerous!

I heard on the radio that we're going to have a frost tomorrow morning, and you can feel the drop in temperature already - the sun's just set and I've just had to put the heater on. Oh well, winter had to come and at least a frost here means a lovely fine day...

Rhonda, go you! You can do this!

Lixxie, yup, eating out is the bane of my life as well. So much of my social life revolves around catching up with friends for a coffee or a meal out, or going around to someone's place or having them over for a meal or dinner party...

Mj, how did you go with the gym and early night?

Enjoy your Wednesday, everyone! The weekend isn't too far away...
Old 04-01-2009, 02:53 PM   #12  
Diane

Had an awesome workout today with my trainer. We did some new measurements and I've lost some inches. We had checked last week and I hadn't shown much for loss, so this was a much better week. I think that finally getting past being so proud of just getting to the gym and now really pushing myself has helped a lot. She said she was proud of me.

Problem with today... we are having treats in our office for April Fool's Day. I had a few since I didn't bring my lunch, but now I'm chewing gum so that I stop now.

Nicolen, I had frost this morning, too, but we're trying to move into spring. I'm so ready for the snow and cold to be done!!!

Shout outs to everyone else! Come talk to us!!
Old 04-01-2009, 03:14 PM   #13  
mj5

Hi everyone! I have been super busy today and just realized I hadn't been here yet! I had a good workout last night and actually did get to bed early last night! It felt SO good!!!!! Food hasn't been great today, not terrible, but not great. Retirement party at work. I was doing perfect until I thought I could handle the desert table. Silly me! Oh well...they weren't terrible choices, just more for lunch than I would normally have.

Plan for tonight--gym right after work and leftovers.

Have a GREAT OP evening everyone!

(Diane--I'm w/ you....I am also ready for the snow and cold to be over!)
Old 04-02-2009, 01:53 AM   #14  
Nicole

Hi everyone!

On the good side, one more day till the weekend. On the bad side, I'm on the phones tomorrow and the phones are always strange on a Friday. At least it's not a full moon - our customers are even stranger on full moon Fridays...

Gym today and a good workout. Minus 1 and the first frost of the year, so yeah, it was cold. I've been feeling a bit sore all week, and it was good to finally be able to push myself a bit.

I got some feedback today on a job I applied for a couple of weeks ago. I was never in with a chance of getting the job, but wanted to know what areas I needed to work on so I could be successful in the future. Nothing major, actually, which surprised me. My sick leave was a little higher than they like, but if you take out the 2 weeks I had off with laryngitis then it's not too bad. But I've got an action plan and hopefully things will start happening.

Seashell, fantastic to see you back again! Sorry I didn't talk to you yesterday.

Diane, go you with the measurements! After a while the gym becomes a habit and dare I say almost addictive...

MJ, celebrations at work are so difficult. You want to stay on plan, but you don't want to inadvertantly offend someone by not having a bit of what they've made... Sounds like you didn't do too bad.

Right, I need to get myself organised for tomorrow and get the rubbish out since it's rubbish day.

Enjoy yourselves!
Old 04-02-2009, 08:47 AM   #15  
mj5

Hi everyone! Just popping in quick before things get hectic here. Nothing bad (thank goodness!), just busy. I will catch up w/ everyone soon.

I am "treating" my team to a 'fun' team meeting today. Everyone has been working SO hard, I really want to recognize that. They chose to go out to eat.....so I am going to eat my healthy lunch before we go and have some fruit at the restaurant.

Have a great OP day everyone!!!!