3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   I have new puppy pictures! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/164906-i-have-new-puppy-pictures.html)

thinpossible 02-19-2009 09:09 PM

Wow, so cute! What an awesome wl reward!

Naughtymonkey01 02-19-2009 11:23 PM

ACK!! Puppy cuteness!!
omg why did i think of that as my goal treat??? LOL
congrats!

nicolen 02-20-2009 01:39 AM

Tammy, she's gorgeous!

rodeogirl 02-20-2009 02:58 AM

Very cute!! I love dogs - I miss my pit bull she was so sweet, smart, and energetic. She made me laugh like every day.

looloo86 02-20-2009 04:15 AM

ohhhhh so cute.

Sandi 02-20-2009 11:01 AM

Awww, what a cutie!!

Congrats from one Twilight fan to another!

girlpiggy 02-20-2009 04:11 PM

Jealous!

I want a dog so bad, but I don't have the time for one. My four kitties wouldn't be happy with a dog either, but they will have to get over it when the time comes ;)

zerocool 02-20-2009 04:32 PM

I love puppies!

cfmama 02-20-2009 04:59 PM

and to add to chaos? I got my daughter a guinea pig today. Her name is Papua. She's very cute. lol! She was free and came with everything so *shrug* she'll have a good life here.

iminhere 02-20-2009 05:04 PM

ahh....more vicious animals.....

nelie 02-20-2009 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlpiggy (Post 2621874)
Jealous!

I want a dog so bad, but I don't have the time for one. My four kitties wouldn't be happy with a dog either, but they will have to get over it when the time comes ;)

My one cat beats up on both the dogs. The other is a bit more passive but she can get feisty if need be.

mygritsconfessions 02-20-2009 07:14 PM

Adorable - I love puppys! My dog is now 100 pounds, but he still has puppy personality and energy!

recidivist 02-20-2009 07:39 PM

I have not been able to get that pic of your pup out of my head since you first posted this. I'd never seen a blue merle collie before, so I googled them and they are absolutely gorgeous. Your pup is going to be stunning!

I'm afraid to ask how much she is costing you.

I have a wonderful dog who is getting so old and crippled, I may need to replace him soon, and I wonder if a Collie would work. He is my chicken protector. He chases hawks away and keeps them safe. He is an Aussie mixed with something big, like husky or shepherd, and is really beautiful, with one brown eye and one half blue eye. I am thinking now of trying to find a blue merle collie breeder around here. What have you done to me? :o

LadyHeather 02-20-2009 07:41 PM

AWWWW she is sooooooo cute!

cfmama 02-20-2009 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by recidivist (Post 2622138)
I have not been able to get that pic of your pup out of my head since you first posted this. I'd never seen a blue merle collie before, so I googled them and they are absolutely gorgeous. Your pup is going to be stunning!

I'm afraid to ask how much she is costing you.

I have a wonderful dog who is getting so old and crippled, I may need to replace him soon, and I wonder if a Collie would work. He is my chicken protector. He chases hawks away and keeps them safe. He is an Aussie mixed with something big, like husky or shepherd, and is really beautiful, with one brown eye and one half blue eye. I am thinking now of trying to find a blue merle collie breeder around here. What have you done to me? :o

A collie would do all that and more. They are herding and protector dogs but also really mellow and couch potato'ish. LOVE ME some blue merle Collie. If you ever decide to get one, let me know and I can steer you to some reputable breeders in your area :)

Price? A ... lot.

She's $1,000. Yes it's a lot for a dog. I don't care ;) lol!!!