Old 01-29-2010, 04:57 PM   #331  
No more +sizes

Height: 5'4"

I know I won't miss the raw thighs in the summer, not being able to really wash my back because I can't reach past my shoulder, and the stunt moves after going to the potty.

And the one I can't wait to get rid of is my thighs grabbing my pants and tucking them in the roll of fat at the top of my leg and my pants being above my inner ankles and below my outer ankles. I really hate that. Cause if I don't address it soon enough they will be wet from the sweat.
jigglefree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 03:17 PM   #332  
I can do it!

S/C/G: 245/218/145

Height: 5'3"

I'm looking forward to being smaller so that it doesn't take quite as long to shave my legs every couple of days!

Also, I won't miss having to carry my 'girls' around with me when I'm not wearing a bra! (i.e. from the bathroom to the bedroom or something) I'm a 36J (yes, 'J') - Eek! They're so damn heavy that my boyfriend has to rub my shoulders every night! I can't wait for them to shrink! Although I'm afraid of what they'll look like
beescwee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 03:43 PM   #333  
Cyberpunk

S/C/G: 230/215/100

Height: 5'2"

I thought of some more!

Chiming in on booths where the tables are too close to the seat... I was babysitting my friend's kids, so, we went to Burger King. Me, my daughter, my boyfriend, friend's son ( 4 ), and daughter (2 ). I was pretty embarrassed when I was being squished by the edge of that damn table.

Also, back fat folds. I hate how it looks, you can totally see that crap in the right shirt, especially when it's being squished all over the place by a bra.

Chub rub is on the list, of course.

Arm flaps. It seriously made me consider what I'm wearing when I wave. LOL.

The smack sound of fatty parts hitting other fatty parts, usually unexpectedly, and especially mortifying when it happens around the boyfriend. LMFAO!

The camping chairs... You just know you're going to end up bending them somewhere.

Sub-par sex because you don't want to be in a position where you're just kind of hangin'. Doggy style is bad for this, especially if your partner tries to reach around/under to find your girly bits and they get a handful of flab. Ew. I've learned to stuff a pillow underneath my tummy to try to hide the hang.

Shopping/eating out is always uncomfortable.

Falling. We have lots of snow/ice, and I fell just last week when I was walking back home from taking my daughter to the bus. Luckily, it was just onto one knee, and not a huge spill all over the place. LOL. I was also grateful that it happened in an area where I don't think anyone was looking, and even if they were, it was just near some old people's house, and some old dude who lives with his alcoholic son. No one I care to impress.

Hooray for being able to laugh at ourselves!

Just thought of another, someone reminded me... Wearing jeans and other stupidly inappropriate clothes in the summer to cover up my fat legs/arms. I can't tell you how many times I've been camping and wore nothing but jeans and hoodies even though it was 80 degrees. How sad.

Last edited by Technosexual; 02-01-2010 at 03:49 PM.
Technosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 03:44 PM   #334  
Cyberpunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by beescwee View Post
I'm looking forward to being smaller so that it doesn't take quite as long to shave my legs every couple of days!
Heck yeah, this! Shaving your legs is so much easier when you start getting smaller!

What about shaving the "pikachu" as one girl put it! At my highest weight, I was just kind of shaving blindly, LMFAO.
Old 02-01-2010, 07:29 PM   #335  
Jeri

S/C/G: 286/142.6/150/new goal 140

Height: 5-4

I'm totally looking forward to more. . .flexible and aerobic sex :lol. There are some positions that just don't work for us, and I miss them!
eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 07:31 PM   #336  
Jeri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technosexual View Post

What about shaving the "pikachu" as one girl put it! At my highest weight, I was just kind of shaving blindly, LMFAO.
Totally! It's not sexy to have to lift up your belly to shave your parts!
Old 02-01-2010, 09:02 PM   #337  

S/C/G: 264.5/177/165

Height: 5"5

LOL this is full of laughs!!!

1) taking photos from higher angles to make sure my face looks more 'normal' in size

2) having leggings that get ruined way too fast because my big *** thighs rub so much that they develop holes

3) having 2 sets of boobs, one thats meant to be there, and those which developed below them. lol

4) getting dirty looks on copacabana beach because I was the only big person, oh and not wearing a bikini!

yeah i can't wait to see the back of these issues, because they're gosh darned with sprinkles on top depressing!
SoulSurvivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 09:03 PM   #338  
Cyberpunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipse View Post
Totally! It's not sexy to have to lift up your belly to shave your parts!
LOL, totally not sexy.

I love this thread, BTW, it warms my heart to see so many people out there who have the admirable qualities of humor and humility.
Old 02-02-2010, 06:43 PM   #339  

S/C/G: Unhealthy/progress/life

Ok, still not sure if FUPA is the area with pubic hair on it or the abdominal fat that hangs so low it covers your pubic area, upper thighs, maybe even in the knees? So I will refer to this abdominal fat as an "apron"
I will not miss my "apron" catching on the toilet seat when I stand up from the toilet and lifting it up as I go up and then the seat crashes and makes a loud noise.
I will not miss the acrobatic feat it is to wipe after using the bathroom.
I will not miss needing to become a contortionist to shave.
I will not miss avoiding spurts of energy to run up the stairs to only find out the clapping noise is not from an enthusiastic audience but rather is my apron slapping my thighs.
I will not miss realizing that I can bury my finger up to the second knuckle when I'm checking for BBS. Talk about an inny, that sh*t is deep, no wonder it stinks.
BTW I have had to replace 3 coucjes in 15 years because the springs on "my side" always break.
goodnuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 11:28 PM   #340  

Height: 5'10"

Ugh, all of these posts are so disgusting and so familiar! It sucks! I thankfully have never had a problem with thigh-rubbage, but I do know all about BBS! And I really thought I was the only one that did. I will so not miss that. Or checking out the seating in a restaurant to see if the booths will contain me. I like booths because I feel more hidden, but I'll usualy ask for a table. Not specifying and wondering if I'll get stuck sitting in a too-small booth feels like playing Russian Roulette! Won't miss wondering if my friends or nieces are embarrassed by me when we're out. Won't miss trying to carry on a conversation when I'm winded from a short walk-as I am after I climb the stairs to my apartment. Definately won't miss the terrible selection of clothes I can choose from in a store. I used to get so many compliments on my style but those are coming fewer and farther between now that I can only shop in like 3 stores!
jewelrymaker81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 03:06 PM   #341  
Working to a thinner Me!!

S/C/G: 232/See Ticker/132

How about not being afraid to get a bikini or Brazilian wax?!

No more baby powder in areas (other than a babies bottom) to absorb moisture!

Won't miss being out of breathe walking up two flights of stairs!
lemondrplvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 03:07 PM   #342  
Working to a thinner Me!!

S/C/G: 232/See Ticker/132

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnuff View Post
Ok, still not sure if FUPA is the area with pubic hair on it or the abdominal fat that hangs so low it covers your pubic area, upper thighs, maybe even in the knees?
It'd be the pubic hair part!
lemondrplvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 03:45 PM   #343  
Argh.

S/C/G: 308/273/175

Height: 5'9"

FUPA still gives me the giggles. I've learned a whole new language - FUPAs, camel toes (I had to look that one up on the urban dictionary), muffin topping... if I'm not careful I'll have acronym giggle jiggles.
calluna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 04:08 PM   #344  
Jeri

I'm looking forward to going on roller coasters again. My son loves them, and so do I, but I haven't been able to go with him in awhile because I'm deathly afraid that the harness won't fit over me and I'll be embarassed and have to get out. I have a vivid memory of this happening to my mom when I was about my son's age and my mom was at her highest weight. It didn't embarass me then, but my mom told me later that it was one of the most humiliating moments of her life .
Old 02-04-2010, 05:27 PM   #345  

S/C/G: 285.4/285.4/150

Height: 5'6"

LOL I love these they are all so familiar.

What about laying in the bathtub with the giant Island (aka fat belly) sticking up in the middle of the tub out of the water. I can't wait to be able to soak in a nice hot bath and actually getting all parts warm at the same time LOL
Val424 is offline   Reply With Quote