Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2002, 10:44 AM   #1  
Still Hanging Around:)

Post Back and Struggling....

Well... It's been a *LONG* time since I've posted here.... and I'm back because I really need to be. I don't know if anyone will remember me... Maybe Sandi will as we share the same name <GRIN>.

Quick reminder.... My name is Sandi... I'm 32 years YOUNG, from Wisconsin. I weigh... Well, *WAY* too much. I haven't checked the scale in probably a week. But it's up there. I just got back from a mini-vacation to the land of thin.... California. My sister lives in Newport Beach. We spent time in Beverly Hills, the Palisades, Laguna Beach, Malibu, Santa Monica.... I'm telling you... HARD BODY LAND! I felt so.... HUGE. Like this big neon blob walking down the street. Not cool.

Anyways.... I'm here. To STAY this time. I need to fight this madness. I hope to reconnect with you all. I've been on my bike this morning, I'm on my second glass of ice water. I had a Nutrigrain cereal bar a little bit ago. And I'm about to scroll through some threads.

Sandi K.
Wiggin' out in Wisconsin
Weight: Too Much (will have to start facing the demonic scale). The 100-Club is where I posted before, so hopefully I can jump right back in to things!
Old 05-07-2002, 10:48 AM   #2  

Default Yikes!

Sorry about the attachment! I noticed the new rule too late to stop the post from going through! Won't happen again!!!
Sandi K.
Old 05-07-2002, 01:05 PM   #3  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Default Welcome Back!!!

Hi Sandi!! Yup!! I remember you. I'm so glad to see you back. I have come and gone from this group MANY times, but this last time, I decided that I am here for good, no matter what. And it has really helped me stay more focused.

WELCOME!! WELCOME!!
Old 05-07-2002, 01:17 PM   #4  

Default Thanks:)

I appreciate the welcome, Sandi Ü I'm hoping that I will get the same motivation and encouragement here as I did last time!!! It seems like there's a great bunch of people still here

Sandi K.
Old 05-07-2002, 03:05 PM   #5  

welcome back pull up a chair, relax and BECOME

even in the end, when we have all achieved our goals and become the size and weight we want, we will always need the support we all provide each other. cause the struggle only evolves when we lose the weight, it turns itself into the struggle to stay thing and healthy.
Old 05-07-2002, 04:24 PM   #6  

Welcome back, Sandi WI! I don't remember you 'cuz I only started here recently. I'm glad you're back. This place is sure keeping me on plan!

Steven, AMEN, BROTHER!!! We definately need the support!!

Love,
Old 05-07-2002, 08:17 PM   #7  
Losin It For GOOD!

a big welcome to ya!!! don't worry about tha attachment, we'll forgive you!
Old 05-07-2002, 09:07 PM   #8  
Old Cackler

nice to meet you, sandi... i'm fairly new to this board as well, but i have a long, noisy history on the low carb board.

you can do this... i promise.
Old 05-08-2002, 01:51 AM   #9  
gbo

Sandi so many of us are return ....we really know where to go and what to do to reach our goals so here we are again. I have etched a permanent space in this palce and can't stay away for to long. Mind you folk I will be gone for a few days when my Aunt and cousin get here on the 14th and Sissy will get here on the 15th. I am so excited!

Steven , well said my dear, well said. I agree totally!!!!

Everyone will be gone the 20th and I shall return to these pages as well. Hopefully I will post regularly until then. Mind you, I have floors to scrub and bedroom to redo. All the sheets have to be changed, curtains all taken down washed and rehung, freshen everything up,clean the windows, polish the furniture, wax the wood floors, precook some side dishes and bathrooms, kitchen...
............ I shall be busy as I am in the midst of all this not including Hubbys birthday on the 9th. Shrimp salad and carrot cake with cream cheese icing for them. I can have the salad but I will be good and stay OP. Wouldn't you know Hubby and I love the same cakes. I will be OP. My mind set is firm. Nothing(food wise) is worth the scale dropping, nothing at all.
Pam
Old 05-08-2002, 09:06 AM   #10  

As one of the "oldest" chicks here, of course I remember you! So glad to see you back...you're always welcome with arms wide open! Make yourself comfy..
Old 05-08-2002, 09:59 AM   #11  

Default Thanks:)

Thank you all for the wonderful "welcomes" and "welcome backs" I greatly appreciate it all!

Sandi K.
Closed Thread