Old 11-12-2008, 10:30 AM   #1  
Hi From Canada, eh?

S/C/G: check the ticker :)

Height: 5'8

Default The Biggest Loser **NO SPOILERS**

Anyone else watching? it seems somehow mean-spirited this year! I do NOT care for the wife part of a team, Vicky I think her name is, she's hateful - who needs that kind of drama when you're handed a once in a lifetime opportunity like that?? geeesh some people's kids! LOL
Trazey34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 10:44 AM   #2  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

She is horrible! I can't wait to see her get kicked to the curb!
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 11:15 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 227/170/130

Height: 5'2

I knew from one of the first episodes when I saw her actually smile at someone who had a poor weigh in that this girl was evil and boy was I right. Heba is not much better. They are so lucky to be given this opportunity and it makes me sick to see how they behave. Love the other girls though, if it weren't for them this would be the only season I wouldn't watch. If you go to the NBC message boards you will see how many people agree. NBC did some really poor casting.
JazzyNurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 11:17 AM   #4  
In love with...THE GYM!!

S/C/G: 243/213/150

Height: 5'8"

She's the reason I shut off my tv last night and went to bed. If I wanted to watch that kinda crap, I'd watch daytime soaps. Her parents must be so proud of her. Ugh. I'm not watching again until her and Heba are gone. I've no use for that show with them on there.
julie99s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 11:25 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 220/197/160

Height: 5'-3"

Hi - I think everyone would agree about the Vicky/Heba duo. Was really glad about last nights outcome. I like all the other girls as well. Good show.

Trazey - I am from Ontario, Canada as well - Oshawa (near Toronto)
bandit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 11:25 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 268/ticker/140

Height: 5'6

Go Amy! Go Amy!

Dh and I were so proud of her last night! I'm surprised we didn't wake the neighbors at elimination! I'm still dancing around about it.

I can't believe how childish it has gotten. Furthermore, I never have realized what Phillip has done that was so bad?! And I love his wife!
S.A.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 11:30 AM   #7  
Make it to the moon...

S/C/G: 5/8/19: 319/254.0/150.0

Height: 5'5"

I agree with everyone about Heba and Vicky... they're evil (Heba is a little better then Vicky though)

I thought Amy did fabulous last night, I want to see Colleen and Amy in the final three! I hate this pitting team against team when it comes to voting off. I wish they would just kick off whoever deserves it. I.E. doesn't work as hard and falls below the yellow line.

I would be so excited to be on the BL, but the drama would drive me nuts...

Last edited by KimL1214; 11-12-2008 at 11:31 AM.
KimL1214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 12:32 PM   #8  
PR 1 Mile: 9:44

S/C/G: 200.5/160/130

Height: 5'-4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustWannaBeMe View Post
Furthermore, I never have realized what Phillip has done that was so bad?! And I love his wife!
The only thing I can figure out is that he dared to disagree with Heba and Vicky. He seems like such a sweetheart, and his wife is just as lovely. I wish there was a way we could express to them how awful we think they were treated. I looked to see if there was a myspace account for him, but I didn't find one. I found Vicky's though. I was tempted to leave a comment. Let me post what I found on the BL website about Brady and Vicky:

Together they will win the hearts of America, but beware of the voodoo they will put on you if you try to get in their way!

They will win the hearts of America? If so America is in worse shape than I thought. I'd love to know what the BL coverage is like in their hometown of Houma, LA. Bet their family is ashamed of their behavior, at least her behavior.
dixied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 12:37 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 282/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

I couldn't believe the fight that broke out in the kitchen. They were saying Phil was being awful and childish. For pete's sake, all he did was say he was upset because Vicky made his wife cry! And Brady was going to punch him over that? I told hubby I was going to quit watching it until I saw Amy's vote. At least the women stand a chance now.
stacylambert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 12:37 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 255/160/155

Height: 5'8"

I would kick Vicky if I had the chance.
Ahh I just hate people THAT negative. I understand wanting to win, but laughing when Phil fell on the step challenge? Come on.
blanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 01:54 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 227/170/130

dixied- Coleen is one of my "friends" on myspace and Phil is one of her top friends so if you go to her page you can check his out. If you'll notice people leave her all nice and encouraging comments and Vicky has a few and it's obvious they are from people who know her personally. I have a feeling the public are really going to mess with her when she returns home. How stupid to act that way on national t.v.
JazzyNurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 01:58 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 204/184/145

Height: 5'5"

I am watching this year & I watched last week's yesterday to get caught up & I was so annoyed at how mean & hateful these people are. I do realize it's a competition, but why be ugly to people who are trying to turn their lives around? I am very disgusted at the behavior of these "adults." Can't wait to see some of these nasty people get kicked off!
Chance0421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 02:08 PM   #13  
Keto on!

S/C/G: 256/200/180

Height: 5'6

Amy did good yesterday I knew she'd pull through for the black team. I am also sick of Vicky and Brady's mean spirited behavior. They are both highly educated people and behave like naughty children. It's a shame.
Gela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 04:07 PM   #14  
LiVe YoUr LiFe!!!

S/C/G: 215/210/170

Talking Vicky is a MEANY!

After last nights Biggest Loser I feel alot better about "good people" winning Biggest Loser now that Vickys husband has been kicked off the show. I felt so sorry for Phillip and the way that Vicky treated him but I guess what goes around comes around.
helpme03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 07:31 PM   #15  
career counselor a-gogo

S/C/G: HW:~330 325/ticker/145

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyNurse View Post
. If you go to the NBC message boards you will see how many people agree. NBC did some really poor casting.
Or some brilliant casting - if it's generating discussion then it's probably increasing their ratings.
rodeogirl is offline   Reply With Quote