Old 06-13-2008, 02:03 AM   #1  
By God's Grace

S/C/G: 293/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Smile Hello again

Hello everyone! It's been quite a while since I've been on here regularly, probably 6 months or better. I just wanted to drop in and say hello and I'm still around. At the end of last year/beginning of this year (November-February) I gained back about 20 of my 63 pounds lost, but that is what it is at this point. I wish it hadn't happened, but it could have been much worse and will be dealt with in time.

My weight loss is currently on hold since I'm nearly 4 months pregnant. So far I've gained 4 lbs and am doing my best to keep things in check. I'm actually still leading my weight loss class, we're just charting my gains instead of my losses. It's pretty funny, actually. Leading the class does keep me much more in line, remembering every day that just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I get to go wild. I have people looking to me to do the right thing. That and 2 pieces of advice have helped greatly: My aunt told me "Just because you're craving ice cream doesn't mean you need ice cream." Simple advice really, but ground breaking for me. It's helped me keep the cravings in check. The second piece of advice was from my cousin (aforementioned aunt's daughter): "You're NOT eating for two, you're eating for one and a jelly bean." Hehe... even though the baby is bigger than a jelly bean now, I still remember that I'm eating for one and X ounces, not ever for two.

Anyhow, I just wanted to pop in and say that I plan on being around more. I've missed you guys. It's great to see the familiar faces and I look forward to getting to know the new ones too!!

:-) Gale

Last edited by Gale02; 06-13-2008 at 03:29 AM.
Gale02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 02:31 AM   #2  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

Gale!

Oh my goodness! Welcome back and
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 07:04 AM   #3  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Hey Gale02! Glad to see you back! I like that about "you're not eating for two..."

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 01:41 PM   #4  
Bunnababy

S/C/G: 294/261/150

Welcome back and congratulations your great news.

Cute doggie.
Bunnababy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 02:59 PM   #5  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Welcome back Gale and congratulations!
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote