Old 03-23-2008, 08:19 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 366/Ticker/165

Height: 5'9

Oh man, I love Easter candy. A couple weeks ago (before I started on my diet) I bought 2 bags of Reese's peanut butter eggs and ate them both in less than a day. It was terrible.

My real downfall is Cadbury Cream Eggs. I could eat like 6 of those in one sitting.
Lunalore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 10:43 AM   #17  
On Day at a Time

S/C/G: 293/293/165

Height: 6'

My downfall is the peanut butter egg too. I absolutely love peanut butter...probably have an addiction or something. Anyway, #1 rule of this weight loss journey is NO PEANUT BUTTER!!

It was nice to see that peeps are only 3 points per 5. Since my Mom gave us an easter basket (she got me a sushi roller...gotta love her!) with two packages of peeps and two Richard Stover solid chocolate easter bunnies, at least I know I can eat the peeps without feeling too guilty. My hubby and I made a deal... the easter bunnies are his and the hard boiled eggs are mine.
sarahdafiregal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 11:17 AM   #18  
Have you had The Surgery?

S/C/G: 510/225.4/199

Height: 69.09"

DAMMIT! DAMMIT! DAMMIT! Why did my beloved Peeps make number 1? When I clicked on that link, I drooled on that beautiful picture on the screen!

Last edited by FresnoBeeDude; 03-23-2008 at 11:18 AM. Reason: ULTIMATE PEEPS SHOWS
FresnoBeeDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 11:27 AM   #19  
I'm a Loser ;)

S/C/G: SCG: 255/see ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

LOL - thanks for posting those Fresno.

I used to always buy myself a bunch of easter goodies when I got the stuff for the kids. Well I skipped it this year. But I'm a sucker for the Robin's Eggs (Malts). I may buy myself a small carton of it (about 30 of them for about 89cents) and let it last... yea right - maybe not.
tamaralynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 11:12 PM   #20  
if only she'd lose weight

S/C/G: 360/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7

I only had a couple of peanut butter eggs (the mini ones) and one egg's worth of Starburst Jelly Beans (they are the best). I didn't have any Cadbury Mini Eggs. To me, they are the troika of Easter Candy, but I didn't have any Cadbury eggs & only 1 of the eggs of jelly beans. That is much better than in years past.
SuchAPrettyFace is offline   Reply With Quote