3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   The case of the missing body parts. (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/130662-case-missing-body-parts.html)

althepirate 01-08-2008 04:16 PM

The case of the missing body parts.

Or rather, in our case, "reappearing" body parts!

As I sit here eating my Apple and Cinnamon oatmeal with skim milk [yum], I'm thinking about the fact that I'm starting to see my collarbones and waist again. Don't get me wrong, I was always a curvy woman, even at my highest weight I had distinct curves.....but the fact is, I can see the very beginnings of my hourglass figure again :carrot:

And so, ladies [and gentlemen, if there are any], here's the question:

What body part/s are you looking forward to reappearing?

CyberGypsy 01-08-2008 04:24 PM

awwwwww! I remember when a regular towel went around me for the first time, I walked around for at least a hour in it....always had to have those big sheet towels :)

BattleAx 01-08-2008 04:28 PM

I would like to see my cheekbones.

My ultimate dream is to see my abdomen reappear as a normal person's abdomen, but I don't think that's going to happen without surgical intervention.

It's been nice seeing my collar and upper chest area start to become more defined.

famograham 01-08-2008 04:48 PM

YAY!!!! Those are great!

Sandy, I never thought about the towel thing...but that WILL be fantastic. Your mentioning it reminded me of many uncomfortable moments in towels around other people (pools, family etc...)

Reddalice 01-08-2008 04:51 PM

My belly button. I'm obsessed with it. That will be the moment, I think, that I will say with a sigh or relief: "I MADE IT!" Other than that, I would like to see my lower back and *** become to separate entities instead of something i call my 'backbutt.'

althepirate 01-08-2008 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reddalice (Post 1988300)
\Other than that, I would like to see my lower back and *** become to separate entities instead of something i call my 'backbutt.'

Lmao......backbutt.....that's a great way to describe it!

Switzie6 01-08-2008 05:05 PM

Hip bones, not sticking out in the gross too thin way but just so I can see the outline of them.

KforKitty 01-08-2008 05:14 PM

I got re-acquainted with my waist some time ago. My collarbones I can just about see. I can't see it yet but I know I have a ribcage. However, my hipbones are long lost and don't know if I'll ever see them again as I have some very stubborn 'love handles'.

Kitty

ChrissyBean 01-08-2008 05:36 PM

I can do the towel thing now! I guess collarbones and hipbones are my most anxiously awaited pointy bits. :)

seranab 01-08-2008 05:54 PM

My seriously most awaited part of me is... cheek bones. What I do now is I use bronzer to make it look at least like I have them - I can't wait to be able to go without bronzer and be able to see them.

Also - I second collar bones... and belly button!!
But one thing I can't wait to actually do, and as wierd and random as it may sound - I can't wait to be able to clip my baby toe nail without having to hold my breath - that would really be great.

Lifeguard 01-08-2008 06:23 PM

I was super excited when I got my ankle bones & knee bones back. They had lost all definition & now they poke out again - woohoo!

I cannot wait to have hip bones again. I would also like to have that nice line down the middle of my back.

althepirate 01-08-2008 06:40 PM

I can't wait for my love handles to disappear....

tamaralynn 01-08-2008 07:09 PM

Hips :)

My tummy looks like a deflating balloon after being blown up for so long... kind of icky, but nice as well LOL.

Mizu 01-08-2008 07:14 PM

I'd like to see the muscles in my lower stomach again. There is this nasty layer of fat in front of them, and I haven't seen them in quite some time!

CT Cabo Girl 01-08-2008 07:15 PM

I want to see my toes without bending over