3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   The case of the missing body parts. (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/130662-case-missing-body-parts.html)

althepirate 01-08-2008 04:16 PM

The case of the missing body parts.

Or rather, in our case, "reappearing" body parts!

As I sit here eating my Apple and Cinnamon oatmeal with skim milk [yum], I'm thinking about the fact that I'm starting to see my collarbones and waist again. Don't get me wrong, I was always a curvy woman, even at my highest weight I had distinct curves.....but the fact is, I can see the very beginnings of my hourglass figure again :carrot:

And so, ladies [and gentlemen, if there are any], here's the question:

What body part/s are you looking forward to reappearing?

CyberGypsy 01-08-2008 04:24 PM

awwwwww! I remember when a regular towel went around me for the first time, I walked around for at least a hour in it....always had to have those big sheet towels :)

BattleAx 01-08-2008 04:28 PM

I would like to see my cheekbones.

My ultimate dream is to see my abdomen reappear as a normal person's abdomen, but I don't think that's going to happen without surgical intervention.

It's been nice seeing my collar and upper chest area start to become more defined.

famograham 01-08-2008 04:48 PM

YAY!!!! Those are great!

Sandy, I never thought about the towel thing...but that WILL be fantastic. Your mentioning it reminded me of many uncomfortable moments in towels around other people (pools, family etc...)

Reddalice 01-08-2008 04:51 PM

My belly button. I'm obsessed with it. That will be the moment, I think, that I will say with a sigh or relief: "I MADE IT!" Other than that, I would like to see my lower back and *** become to separate entities instead of something i call my 'backbutt.'

althepirate 01-08-2008 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reddalice (Post 1988300)
\Other than that, I would like to see my lower back and *** become to separate entities instead of something i call my 'backbutt.'

Lmao......backbutt.....that's a great way to describe it!

Switzie6 01-08-2008 05:05 PM

Hip bones, not sticking out in the gross too thin way but just so I can see the outline of them.

KforKitty 01-08-2008 05:14 PM

I got re-acquainted with my waist some time ago. My collarbones I can just about see. I can't see it yet but I know I have a ribcage. However, my hipbones are long lost and don't know if I'll ever see them again as I have some very stubborn 'love handles'.

Kitty

ChrissyBean 01-08-2008 05:36 PM

I can do the towel thing now! I guess collarbones and hipbones are my most anxiously awaited pointy bits. :)

seranab 01-08-2008 05:54 PM

My seriously most awaited part of me is... cheek bones. What I do now is I use bronzer to make it look at least like I have them - I can't wait to be able to go without bronzer and be able to see them.

Also - I second collar bones... and belly button!!
But one thing I can't wait to actually do, and as wierd and random as it may sound - I can't wait to be able to clip my baby toe nail without having to hold my breath - that would really be great.

Lifeguard 01-08-2008 06:23 PM

I was super excited when I got my ankle bones & knee bones back. They had lost all definition & now they poke out again - woohoo!

I cannot wait to have hip bones again. I would also like to have that nice line down the middle of my back.

althepirate 01-08-2008 06:40 PM

I can't wait for my love handles to disappear....

tamaralynn 01-08-2008 07:09 PM

Hips :)

My tummy looks like a deflating balloon after being blown up for so long... kind of icky, but nice as well LOL.

Mizu 01-08-2008 07:14 PM

I'd like to see the muscles in my lower stomach again. There is this nasty layer of fat in front of them, and I haven't seen them in quite some time!

CT Cabo Girl 01-08-2008 07:15 PM

I want to see my toes without bending over

okiechick 01-08-2008 08:07 PM

I want to see the definition in my face again, cheekbones and jawline.

Nori71 01-08-2008 08:42 PM

I'll love it when my ankles get real pointy again.

And when I have just one set of (.)(.) instead of these with another roll (in my case larger than my B's when I sit down) right underneath them!

Regarding cheekbones popping - ever tried Benefit's 10? I love it!

Eves 01-08-2008 08:53 PM

This may be TMI, but I remember one of my first NSV's was when I was sitting down at the computer, looked down, and saw my crotch instead of my belly. It was glooooorious!

txangelgirl 01-08-2008 09:03 PM

the folds in my back going awayyyyyyyyyyyyy, I feel them jiggle when I exercise, and I'm like, ewwww. LOL! Ya know, the last time I started on this journey, that was the first I noticed a reduction in, the folds went away first. So yeah, definitely looking forward to that!

althepirate 01-08-2008 10:30 PM

I want my hands to be long and slender again....I miss wearing my old rings.

math puppy 01-09-2008 12:33 AM

wow, i just dont know, so many possibilities, if i can just get under 235 i would be thinner then i have in my entire adult life....
i would be thrilled to see any body part to show up!

rakel 01-09-2008 12:52 AM

It's going to take forever for all of these fat rolls to disappear... I remember having them even when I was a freshman in high school, when I was around a size 16.

weezerloo 01-09-2008 01:28 AM

I would love to see a thinner neck, wrists, or ankles...anything I can put jewelry around.

weezerloo 01-09-2008 01:28 AM

I would love to see a thinner neck, wrists, or ankles...anything I can put jewelry around.

Reddalice 01-09-2008 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by archy (Post 1988658)
This may be TMI, but I remember one of my first NSV's was when I was sitting down at the computer, looked down, and saw my crotch instead of my belly. It was glooooorious!

No way, that is not TMI... It is exactly the response I thought of AFTER I logged off and head into the shower. I thought, hmn, it would be nice to just look down and not need a mirror and a contortionist's angle. LoL.

Karma27 01-09-2008 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by archy (Post 1988658)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reddalice (Post 1989031)
No way, that is not TMI... It is exactly the response I thought of AFTER I logged off and head into the shower. I thought, hmn, it would be nice to just look down and not need a mirror and a contortionist's angle. LoL.

Too funny!!! I must admit, I can't wait for this moment myself.

kasmin 01-09-2008 06:28 AM

archie, reddalice, karma, you crack me up:lol:. I don't think that would have sprung to my mind right away before, but after reading your posts, I sure agree--that is HIGH on my list. That and a jaw-line;)

MangoKitty 01-09-2008 07:03 AM

my elbows! i've got this icky roll of fat that hangs a bit over them... it's so nasty. Other than that i'd like to get rid of the pudge that sorounds my knees, and i've given up hope of ever having small ankles. they're just big. CURSED ANKLES!!!

BrandNewJen 01-09-2008 10:52 AM

Ummmm :: .pipes up::

Where exactly would one locate a hip bone if one had them?

Can't recall ever seeing them before!

(Seriously... the pelvic bones on the front or where your legs meet your sides? Wow... this is S-A-D!)

motoXmom 01-09-2008 11:00 AM

Oh yes I remember that too!!!!!!! such an awesome feeling

Switzie6 01-09-2008 11:37 AM

I can't wait to get my old rings back on also. Every few weeks I check and see if they go on. I'm at the point where if I really force it they will go on but then it's a pain (literally) to get them off. Am waiting until I can slide them on and off before wearing them again.

famograham 01-09-2008 12:42 PM

I want ALL of these!

I agree, the crotch one is not the first one that popped into my mind, but once you mentioned it...I realized how glorious that really would be!!!! I seriously do not remember if I have EVER been able to do that!

ShyCammie 01-09-2008 01:23 PM

I want to see my knee caps.
My patella - but I want to see it defined.
Right now I just have lumps of fat. Now why would my body mass fat around the knee caps? This seems so illogical... :?:

Sandi 01-09-2008 03:47 PM

I want to see my neck...really badly.

GirlyGirlSebas 01-09-2008 04:26 PM

I want to see the muscles in my calves again...without flexing. I used to have beautiful long lean legs....when I was a runner...and I'd get compliments. I havent received a compliment in a long long time. I'm not surprised.:)

dandk0204 01-09-2008 04:51 PM

I would love to see my collarbones and my cheekbones, I dont' think I've ever seen them that I can remember.

althepirate 01-09-2008 06:50 PM

I'm dying to see my calves defined again....they were gorgeous thanks to Color Guard.

The whole crotch thing....yeah, that's a huge one for me. Not having to be a contortionist to shave or clip my baby toe nail like someone said would be awesome.