Default next stop

next stop 261!

hurray!
math puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 06:54 AM   #32  
Starting over 3/24/2017

S/C/G: 329/ticker/140

Height: 5' 5"

Gumboot: Sara is right - there are no rules except the ones you make for yourself. We just have these little contests to make it a little more fun and challenging (I mean who wants to let her 3FC friends down? ) on our weight loss journey. I just suggested 1 pound a week, but by all means please set a goal you feel most comfortable with! It was so encouraging to see others lose in the Christmas Gift challenge, and I know it will be the same with our Valentine's Day challenge as well.

Randee: You definitely will get the support you need here at 3FC! This is what I give 95% credit to for the weight I have lost so far. It is incredible the support you get here. I'm anxious to see how we do in our Valentine's Day challenge.

Kriss: The loose skin is definitely a problem for me after losing 77 lbs. I know I have seen this topic addressed in the forum before, and I'm definitely no expert myself. The upper arms and thighs are huge problem areas for me in this regard. My face hasn't really been as much of an issue. However, I'm sure there are others who can give better advice about this. No matter how the skin is after the fact, loosing the weight is definitely worth any nuisance the skin might be when our weight is back to a healthy level.

math puppy: So glad to have you join us!!

WELCOME to each and every one of you!!! I'm thrilled to have you all join in the VALENTINE'S DAY CHALLENGE! I so enjoy it when everyone comes back to these threads and posts their success and setbacks as well as offer encouragement to their fellow 3FCs. I encourage you to do this, as there is motivation for yourself in that act alone. It sort of helps keep the reminder in the front of your mind instead of letting life and all the hectic things that come with it shove it to the back of our minds.

We are going to do it!!! Let's go, chickies!!!!
RitzyFritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 12:39 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 233/see ticker/133

Height: 5'3''

I am very pleased to announce I have lost my first lb in the V day challenge! I am surprized by it, after the damage I did at Christmas, but I will take it!! Jelly
jellybelly06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 01:58 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 266/ticker/199

Height: 5'6"

Grats Jelly! I am happy to say that I finally dusted off the exercise bike and rode for 20 minutes today. I hope this isn't a one time occurance. I'm very good at biking for a day and taking a month off...
quyana21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 02:59 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 124kg(272)/94kg(209)/70kg(154

Height: 5'5"

Count me in too! I weigh on Monday, 12/31/07. From that weight, I'd like to drop 10 pounds by V-day, but would be happy with 7!
KrisR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 04:58 PM   #36  
Starting over 3/24/2017

S/C/G: 329/ticker/140

Height: 5' 5"

WOW, Jelly!! That is wonderful! Keep up the great work! With that kind of success, you will surpass your Valentine's Day goal! I'm proud of you!

Guana21, that is wonderful! I'm sure you will have may more riding days between now and Valentine's Day, and this will definitely help propel you to your goal. Great going!!

Welcome, KrisR! I'm thrilled you are joining us. We want to make this a fun aspect of the weight loss journey, and I know you will be an inspiration to us all as well.
RitzyFritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 05:16 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 260.7/153/130

Height: Almost 5 foot 6

you know what I think i'm in too.

I dilly dally'd in the christmas target thread and didn't stick to it... stopped weighing myself, stopped checking in here... basically went down the denial route again.

Today was day one (although I remember posting that a week or so ago ho hum!). Managed to avoid all the junk food - just gotta keep remembering one day at a time is doable... thinking 'lifetime' freaks me out right now.

I pledge to get back down to my lowest ever which is 159lbs by valentines. I think that's about a stone away
denialisnthappiness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 03:15 AM   #38  
novabsolute

S/C/G: 220/207/120

Height: 5.2

Hooray!!! yay Jellybelly! You are on your way. is'nt that just too exciting. You know once you start on that loosing jag it is very good for your motivation! guyana good for you on the bike. !!! this si mmy prob is exercising. I can be incredibly lazy. It is really hard to admit this stuff. I still dont have a scale. I hope to be getting one by the 10th. You may be wondering ... why did I join this challenge if I cannot weigh in daily! well it keeps me focused I really need motivation at this begining stage. have a great day all of you. Cant wait to post my weight soon. Kriss
Kriss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 03:32 AM   #39  

S/C/G: 318/300/180

Height: 5'3

Started my journey today.. both longterm as well as the V day one... drank my coffee with splenda(not my usual 3tsp of sugar), and i have already drank half a liter of water(not my usual coke or pepsi).. im feeling really good about this and my confidence lvl is high.. lets hope it stays that way lol.. im going to have hubby take some 'before' pics of me when he wakes up .. like most overweight people i dont have many pics of myself.. and when i do reach goal, im gonna wanna see the difference
good luck on this contest everyone... We can do it
remydey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 12:06 PM   #40  
I CAN DO THIS!!

S/C/G: 360.6/335.4/140

Height: 5'7½"

Congrats Jelly... you are already on your way.

I had my weigh-in this morning, so I'm starting the V-day challenge at 267 with plans to be 10 lbs lighter by Feb 14th... my ticker is all setup and I'm ready!

Best wishes everyone for a successful challenge!!
gina1221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 12:13 PM   #41  
Bingo

S/C/G: 270/202.8/165

Height: 5'8

7 lbs in 7 weeks sounds awesome. Count me in. V-day is also around b-day time for me.
dcapulet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 04:08 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 343/293/199

Height: 5'8"

IM IN!!! I signed up for the Christmas one, and did lose the weight, but didnt post enough on the thread because I was doing the biggest loser one at the same time. Ill be doing TBL this time too, BUT Im gonna try to post here too. I def think I can lose 7 lbs by Valentines day. YAY! Lets do this. My weight is 244.8 today.
xJox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 06:30 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 307/250

Height: 5'5"

I am in and pledge 7 # by Feb.14.
AuntChuChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 05:19 AM   #44  
novabsolute

S/C/G: 220/207/120

Height: 5.2

Hey, this is Kriss. I am already in but wanted to say Hi! I have nothing to post weight wise cause my scale is dead. It will be another 10 days before I get a new one. Thats ok! I am on plan. Feeling good. Hope you are all too. I pledge at least 7lbs by Feb 14th. Have a wonderful day! Kriss
Kriss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 01:08 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 260.7/153/130

Height: Almost 5 foot 6

Well that's it.

I now 'own' my regain - ticker updated, 100lbs lost piccie taken down, exactly on plan friday, out at relatives yesterday so bad food choices but total calorie count not too bad, not great choices today but total calorie count again not bad just avoiding the snacking temptation tonight (keep chanting 'i'm not hungry'). Back in work tomorrow (thank god), new years day and then plodding along again (and gym is back open hurrah!)

Little steps. 15lbs by 14.2.08 << actually it is 17lbs! argh

Last edited by denialisnthappiness; 01-13-2008 at 05:58 AM. Reason: I've been meaning to edit it all week but only just got around to it.
denialisnthappiness is offline   Reply With Quote