Old 02-19-2007, 11:53 AM   #1  
ONEderland, I 0wn you!

S/C/G: 289/195/169

Height: 5'10"

Default 220 and counting

So, today is my official weigh in day. Down 5 pounds after a 4 week stall. I've had 2 sudden "whooshes" each 5 pounds in 6 weeks. YEEHAWW. I had to up my calories and increase my water and get really dedicated to working out, even if I only walk 3 miles that day, which at this point, feels like a stroll in the park, so it may be time to up that. But this is paying off. Stalls are so frustrating, when you know you're doing everything right and STILL the scale doesn't move, but I have lost inches and I think measuring myself at the start and each month since then is truly the only thing that kept me going. If I had relied totally on the scale, I would have given up and gorged along time ago. I feel better, I look better, I'm getitng some seriously sexy curves in places I had forgotten about. This rocks!
Angihas2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 12:46 PM   #2  
Kae
. * . * . * . * . * . * .

Congrats on your loss. That's awesome! One more pound and you will have lost 50. That's like losing a kid off of your body-- sweet!
Kae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 01:56 PM   #3  
Kelly M

S/C/G: 246/147/150 WW Goal

Height: 5'5"

That's awesome! And Kae, what an eye opening way to look at the weight loss.....pick out a 50 pound kid in the crowd and think wow, I've lost that!
boaterswife is offline   Reply With Quote