Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2006, 09:05 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 268.8/266.4/145

Height: 5'8"

Default Weigh in at Home 10/2 - 10-8

Just running here to start the thread and to wish Judy a blessed Yom Kippur.
Be back later today.
Old 10-03-2006, 09:43 AM   #2  
Canadian, eh?

Good Morning!

Stopping in quickly this morning to report that I eked out a maintain this week, and that I'm heading out to Curves for the first time since March, I think!

Have a good Tuesday.

Karen
Old 10-03-2006, 09:55 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 285.2/285.2/185

Height: 5'9"

I lost 2 pounds this week -- yay!! Now I'm at 240 and steadily going down. My total loss is now 35 pounds!
Old 10-03-2006, 12:09 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 187/186.5/130

Height: 5'3"

I lost 2.5 this week..Finally it is paying off..have a great day..and kudos to everyones weight loss. keep up the good work
jodie
Old 10-03-2006, 01:42 PM   #5  
Canadian, eh?

Great job, Lisa & Jodie!

I did my thing at Curves...now to get myself there again on Thursday!
Old 10-03-2006, 10:14 PM   #6  

Way to go to those of you who have lost and/or maintained. Thanks for the holiday wishes, Carla. WTG Karen, for getting back to Curves!

I've been crazy busy over the weekend and today with work. I had a good weigh in on Saturday - I lost 1.4 pounds over the two weeks (which included the holidays at Mom's!) I promise to get back here either tomorrow or Thursdays (I have PT tomorrow which makes it a very full day) to catch up.

Have a great one!
Judy
Old 10-05-2006, 12:05 AM   #7  
I'm a loser, baby!

S/C/G: 314/198/155

Height: 5'10"

Today is my WI day. I'm down 2lbs this week! 17.5lbs gone in 4 weeks!
Old 10-05-2006, 12:18 PM   #8  

Hi ladies

Judy - I went to Brandeis Univ. after high school and had my eyes opened to a lot of Jewish culture I'd never been aware of. I kinda miss it, in a way. Especially the holidays Grats on your loss.

Lisa - congrats on your losses, you are an inspiration.

Hello to all you new folks!

I'm sorry I havent written in so long. You can tell I havent been very accountable when I don't at least stopin and say hi once a week. I've been struggling so much with everything. Lately I feel there's no aspect of my life that is even calm, much less under control. I know part of it is the miscarriage. I've been very down and overly sensitive since then. I keep trying to boost myself back up and get motivated, but I feel sad and unsure about the future.

Work is superstressful, my relationship is rocky, his kids and my kids are wearing me out. Financially we had some real problems in the last month. To give you an idea, my ex is so far behind on his child support, he now owes us almost $5000. Between that and our cars BOTH breaking down its been horrible, I've had to go into cooking whatever is cheapest, which is not often what is best for you. I stopped counting points, but I've done so the last few days.. so I'm doing better. I regained 5 pounds, which has really upset me even more. I know I'm not trying.

So to be accountable, So far I have eaten 11.5 points out of my new 31 target. I have drank 5 waters so far today and eaten one veggie. I'm having a veggie for snack when I get home with a glass of milk. Some vegetarian chili and a vegetable for dinner with some cheese for more dairy. As long as I only eat my popcorn snack after dinner, I'll come in around 29 points. I'll have all my water, enough veggies, and enough dairy for the first time in awhile.

Hope everyone is having an easier time.. I know the first step to turning this around is having one complete day on plan, followed by another and another.
Old 10-05-2006, 04:45 PM   #9  

Lisa - congratulations on the 2 pounds gone! I know you'll be in a new decade next week. Fabulous total loss!

Jodie - WTG on a great loss!

pgray - Congratulations on a great loss.

Gina - I'm sorry for all the stress and trouble you've had. Getting back to being accountable is hard under any circumstances when you've been off program but with life being so tough recently, I have to give you MAJOR ((((((PATS))))))) on the back (and hope you are giving yourself some too!) You are absolutely right - one meal (sometimes one hour) at a time, then antoher and another. I *know* you can do this! I've been through some rocky times in my life (this is my second marriage) and I think it's true what my leader at the time said to me - when everything else in your life seems out of control, it can help you feel more in control if you can stick to the program - because then you have something in control. I'm not saying it really well but I hope you know what I mean. {{{{{HUGS!!!}}}}}

The last few days have been very busy work wise but today is a bit better in that I didn't have anything to do (PT, etc.) after work so I got everything ready for tomorrow already and am looking forward to doing some yoga once I digest dinner. I did it a few days ago because my PT said that I kept getting tight and that keeps throwing my back out. Well, I remembered that when I was doing yoga before the accident I wasn't tight so I was really careful and tried a good yoga practice and I felt good afterwards and it even carried over to the next day. I was a bit too snacky last night (probably from work stress) but am going to try to keep it in check tonight. The only thing I have to be careful of is the "agita" from the Yankee game this afternoon (arrrggghhhh!)

Have a great one!
Judy
Old 10-06-2006, 07:51 PM   #10  
Can't wait 2 be a goddess

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Im down 3
can you tell im happy my b-day is tommarrow im turning 34
have a great night i know i will
Old 10-06-2006, 09:24 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 285.2/285.2/185

Height: 5'9"

teckeygirl -- I'm sorry for all the trouble you've been having, but you have exactly the right approach for getting back on track with your weight loss: one day at a time. That's how I'm trying to do it too. I think long-term, because I can't help it, but I still take it one day at a time in terms of staying in my point range. I don't worry about what I'm eating tomorrow or what I ate yesterday, just today.

Congrats to everyone else on their losses as well!

707Goddess, welcome to my age -- I'm 34 too! I'll be 35 in December. Happy Birthday!
Closed Thread