Old 09-13-2011, 01:36 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 150/145/115

Height: 64 inches

Exclamation Need to lose 30-40 lbs!...Need a buddy?

Hi everyone,

Im new to this site but certainly not new to trying to lose weight. I have done WW at home in the past and was pretty successful (lost 22 lbs). I became discouraged after going 3 weigh ins without any weight loss and gave up. Over a few months I put the weight back on and just feel uncomfortable in my clothes. I also have done P90x in the past which I loved but I just do not have the time to work out 6 days a week with my hectic schedule these days. I recently ordered the 10 minute trainer in hopes to keep me active, it is to be delivered today! I am trying this site in hopes to find someone to pair up with to help keep me motivated to reach my weight loss goals. Any takers?

I am 5'4''. 20 years old. No kids. Multiple pets.

150-starting weight
145-current weight
115- GOAL!
bla9421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 12:35 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 210/210/130

Height: 5'5

I would love to find a buddy to pair up with. I am 29, mother of a 4 year old and counting calories. I estimate around 1500 calories a day. If you want you can email me and we can talk some more about our goals and struggles. My email is [email protected]
lasttime is offline   Reply With Quote