WW Food and Point Issues ...other than recipes

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2004, 03:43 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 242/184/135

Height: 5'4"

Hi Ladies,
I love all of your great recipe ideas. I am a lifetime WW'er--I achieved this when I was 16 years old. I'm now 45 and just got back to the program. Last week I weighed in at 215.2. Since this is my 1st full week OP, I'm hoping for a nice loss tomorrow at weigh in. Thanks for the great recipe ideas.....
Tonight it's: roast chicken, brocolli and a baked potato (for my boys....I won't partake). Bye for now!
Old 02-05-2004, 09:02 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 208.6/202.6/150 Joined 5/6/10

I took 1 1/2 cups of red and green peppers and fried them in water then added taco seasoning on them put them in a big flour wrap with regular cheese(thats all i had and lite sour cream. total pts. 6 You must try them they are wonderful!!!! Also there is one veggie (bonus)
Old 02-09-2004, 03:51 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 220/197/160

Height: 5'-3"

Motorcity - that wrap sounds great! For sure, will try that.

Tonight I am having meatloaf, green beans, 1/2 baked potatoe with FF sour cream.
Last night was teryaki stir fry with chicken - very good.

Bye for now.
Old 02-09-2004, 04:32 PM   #34  
si, si signora

tuscan pork loin (3), rosemary potatoes (3), salad with grilled apples and goat cheese (1), green beans (0).

dessert -- no idea.
Old 02-10-2004, 03:23 PM   #35  
si, si signora

roast chicken (3), green beans (0), roast potatoes (2), some sort of green veggie matter (mache?),
greek yoghurt (2), no pudge brownie (2), frozen raspberries (0) for dessert
Old 02-10-2004, 03:52 PM   #36  

Travel-How did the weigh in go? Keep us posted...

Last night I made a lasagne with low fat cheeses-pretty good!

Tonight I am going out for Mexican-my favorite! I have been bad lately and will get back on program after tonight.

Keep up the great menu ideas...thanks

WW start 209#
This morning 161#
Old 02-10-2004, 05:41 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 242/184/135

Height: 5'4"

Hey Idealperson,
The weigh in is Thursday....so we'll see. Thanks for asking. I saw your beginning and current weight....you must be so proud of yourself! How long has it taken you? Congratulations!
I took my parents to D.C. today, and they wanted to eat at Red Lobster. I had a side salad with vinegar for the dressing and a shrimp cocktail for lunch, so I was very good! (As I watched them eat crab alfredo and a fried crab cake sandwich with french fries.
I just returned home and now am cooking a pizza for my son and his friends after school.....this is killing me! Oh, you know what they say....
"what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger"! I'm going to grill a piece of chicken and make a salad. Okay, that's all for now. Hi to everyone else! Bye, BJ/Travelchick
Old 02-11-2004, 11:12 AM   #38  

S/C/G: 220/197/160

Height: 5'-3"

Ideal - nice stats! Travelchick - WTG on the willpower. You guys are awesome.

Last night I had a lean hamburg patty with asparagus and 1/2 baked potatoe.

Tonight bf & dd wants sloppy joes so I might have that we only 1/2 the bun and a side salad.

Keep the ideas coming.
Old 02-11-2004, 11:32 AM   #39  

Travel and Bandit- you both have such willpower-I think I've lost mine! I started WW last Jan. (2003) and it took me a year to lose 61#, but I am in a size 8 and happy here-if I can just stay where I am at. Weight managment will be a lifelong struggle for me...but what is the alternative? Anyway, I got the Mexican craving over with and am back on track toady-I've had two slices of wheat bread with peanut butter for breakfast. I plan on a salad for lunch and I want chicken fajitas for supper, but I will make them low fat by using corn tortillas, low fat cheese, and fat-free refried beans. Have a good day everyone and thanks for helping me through my willpower slump!
Old 02-11-2004, 06:04 PM   #40  
PebblesGma

Default Tonight's menu

Tonight I'm having Chicken sausage with zucchini and 1 cup Zatarain dirty rice! Total 5 Points! Yesterday I went to a Chinese Buffet and I'm sure I used up all the rest of my Flex Points!! Good thing my WI is Thursday nite and new points start on Friday!! I lost 5.4# last week! About time! Been on a plateau for 2 months!!

Have a great, OP day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Carole
Old 02-13-2004, 11:27 AM   #41  

Pebbles-Great weight loss and congrats on beating that platau...
Last night I made the engagment chicken-it's posted in the WW recipes-it was okay, but not sure if I'd make it again.
Tonight I am having swiss steak with green beans. I am still on this peanut butter kick, this morning I had two pieces of toast with PB-how do you stop the cravings?

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone...back away from the candy
Old 02-13-2004, 04:54 PM   #42  
PebblesGma

Talking

Hi again....

This week I stayed the same! Oh well, better than gaining! As far as PB, I too fall into the clutches of that insidious food!! LOL!! I have a few recipes for whipped Peanut butter that halves the points! That helps a little!
Tonight I'm going to have Denver Brunch Bake, 3/4 Cup Bushes Veg. Baked Beans, Roasted asparagus! I'll have a large salad first, and finish with 1/2 Cup of FF/SF Pudding topped with FF/SF Cool Whip. Total points 9.5

Have a great, OP day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Carole
Old 02-23-2004, 10:47 AM   #43  
It is what it is...

Pebbles - what is your recipe for whipped pb that halves the points?
I love PB, anything that halves the points would be great...

THanks
Old 02-24-2004, 10:15 AM   #44  

Hey, where did Pebbles go with that recipe? I am eating a bagel with low carb PB right now. Why low carb when I am having a bagel??? It was in the breakroom and I taste no difference and there's no cal. difference either! Tonight I am having shake and bake chicken with 3 bean salad. Ho Hum! Have a great day everyone!
Old 02-25-2004, 04:18 PM   #45  

Tonight I am having Creamy Broccoli and Chicken Casserole. It's so good I'll post the recipe:

2 pkg. frozen broccoli spears
1 can RF cream of mushroom soup
1 cup FF mayo
1 cup RF cheddar cheese
1/2 cup egg beaters
1 small chopped onion
1 cup chopped, cooked chicken
1/4 cup RF butter flavored crackers
Cook broccoli until tender, in a large bowl mix all ingred. except crackers. Pour into a sprayed casserole dish. Top with crushed crackers. Bake uncovered at 350 for about 30 min. Serves 9 at 145 cal, 8 g. fat, 3 g. fiber, 12 g. carbs
Closed Thread