I am starting WW

• I am starting WW again, but Ive herd that they have a new way to calculate your daily intake. What is the new formula. And has a lot changed?
  • There is no formula for your daily intake. It's calculated for you, either on WW online or with the lil calculator you can buy.

The amount of daily points and weekly points has gone up, since they have changed how points for food is calculated. Instead of Calories/Fat/Fiber, it's Fat/Carbs/Protein/Fiber.
  • I knew addition of the Protein. What im trying to figure out is how do i find out my points for the day/week.
  • Most everyone will be on 29 points. At your height and weight, I think you'll be at 29 too. Somebody with the actuall calculator can tell you for sure.
  • I am reading reviews on point Plus, I'm still following the flex plan.
  • I am 5'3 and started at 219 lbs. When I first joined points plus, my daily points were 36 I think and 49 weekly. Now I weigh 203.6 so I have 32 daily points and 48 weekly. It doesn't go below 29 daily points but I would start a little higher and gradually work down to that.
  • Robin how do u get the weight bar on your post?