Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2001, 01:17 PM   #1  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Angry CANDICE - Here are the garden pictures

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...9886&members=1

Candice - I haven't been on in a while and just wanted to put the link to the garden (if I can still call it that lol). The link above is a DIRECT link to the newest album that was only of the garden. The other pictures of the garden are on the website as well and can be clicked on here:

http://www.picturetrail.com/pembers

I'm sorry I haven't had time to read or post but I would love to try and get on here tonight. See you all soon.
Hugs,
~Pamela~

Last edited by PJ; 06-19-2001 at 10:17 PM.
Old 06-20-2001, 02:55 AM   #2  

Default Thanks for the link!

Your garden doesn't look that bad...You made it sound like everything was dead! Love those primroses, they grow here too as annuals. I have never seen a gradenia plant before so I wouldn't know what it was supposed to look like, I know what the flower looks like. Where are your Hibiscas? You have a lovely home and doens't look like your neighbors are stacked on top like some neighborhoods and were those palm trees in the front yard? I forget how different everything looks down there, so tropical! I'll have to check the other pics out later gotta try to get some sleep, monthly massage Wed. so I make it a day out !

Thanks for posting them! A picture is worth a 1000 words!!!!!!!! You are pretty good with the words too!

Thanks again for taking the time to post them!!!!!!!
Old 06-23-2001, 02:34 AM   #3  

Default PJ

How many picture trail links ya got anyway!LOL
Old 06-23-2001, 03:12 PM   #4  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Default Ok Miss Smarty Pants......heh-heh

TWO........pembers and resler41 both with picturetrai.com they're free and it's very easy to upload your pics, choose backgrounds and frames, etc. Veeeery user friendly. Soooo, smarty pants. I expect to see YOUR online album very soon now that you know about it. Heh-heh
Hugs,
~Pamela~
Closed Thread