Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2005, 11:12 AM   #16  
you can call me flower

S/C/G: 205/165/149

Height: 5-5

Hi Amanda DH-dear husband, dd dear daughter.

I had my unofficial WI last night, I "gained" 3 lbs, impossible. lol I am retaining water big time, and these nightly headaches are killing me!
Old 10-21-2005, 11:52 AM   #17  
Mom to 2 beautiful girls!

Hey all. Not much new. It is getting cold here with the possibility of some light snow this weekend. I am eather suffering from allergies or the startings of a cold. Uckkkkkk... Still working on getting more exercise in. Work is a drag!!!

WELCOME AMANDA!!! Was your husband gone for the birth of your baby?? That is great you are losing so well. I did the WW nursing program after my first was born and did not lose that quickly at all. But then again, I have never been able to lose quickly, it is a struggle for me and will be my whole like. Thank goodness I never give up.... thus why I have been on these boards forever!!!

Flower... oh I hated those headaches. I used to have to talk a swig of Coke with Tylenol to get rid of them! With both of my PG's I gained a lot the first couple of months (over all I only gained 30-35, but a lot in the first trimester).

OK, getting close to lunch.... yah!!! It is cold out, but I have to find some more fabric for my daughters halloween costume.
Old 10-21-2005, 04:23 PM   #18  
you can call me flower

I get an ultrasound on Monday. My uterus seems bigger than 6 weeks. We will confirm a healthy pregnancy and date the baby. Yippy!
Old 10-22-2005, 12:11 AM   #19  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

Flower thats great...so you may be farther along then you thought?

My oldest son is born the day before my birthday,,my youngest is 2 weeks after ours,,,and on the same day as my dad's. Actually there are 6 of us born on the 10th and 11th of Sept in our family. HUGE parties at our house...lol

Welcome Amanda...congrats on your baby,,,and being at your pre preg. weight.

Have any of you ever been shocked by something you had thought was ok and found out that isn't not NOT ok but really bad? I ate pierogies,,,thinking ahh 1 point per. NOPE it was 7 points every 2. *gasp I ate 6! I wasted my bonus points on pierogies? They were good but I had great plans for it somewhere else... feeling all cheeted out.
Old 10-22-2005, 04:40 AM   #20  
here we go again!

S/C/G: 230/225/155

Height: 5'8"

Hey everyone! Yes, my husband came home during his R&R for 2 weeks when I was due. Eden (my DD) was stubborn though and refused to come on time. So they induced me 4 days before he had to go back. She was born on Saturday, he left on Wednesday. But at least he was here! I did drop a lot of weight fast right after she was born, but now I lose an average of 2 lbs per week.

Angie, I ate some dates a few weekends ago, and found out they are killer points! Never found out exactly how many, but I didn't really want to know, either! LOL!

Does anyone elses WW groups do the paperclip thing? My leader just started it with us, and I think it is so cool! If you don't know, you get one colored paperclip for each pound you lose and you string them together and put the ring somewhere you will see it a lot. I put mine around my rearview mirror so I won't go through the drive-thru. I LIVE for those stupid paperclips. It is so motivating. I love to see that chain get longer and longer. Just thought I'd share. If anyone else has cool ideas like that, please share! Have a great weekend all
Old 10-22-2005, 11:03 AM   #21  
you can call me flower

I never heard of the paperclip idea, but how cool!
Old 10-22-2005, 02:13 PM   #22  
Mom to 2 beautiful girls!

I heard of the paper clip thing, but have never done it. It makes sense to me tho. I would get frustrated because I lose so slow. I am down then up and then lose that and then some.... I am usually up the week before the period and sometimes it can be 4 pounds. Just hate that!!! SO if you gain do they take a paperclip away?? That would suck!!!

I am having a blah blah day. It is cold and drizzly here. Then my hubby tells me some things about the in-laws that upset me. My in-laws are not the nicest people and are lacking common sense!! My fear is that my kids will be hurt because of them, so I try to hide things now the best I can. Worst part... sis in law (not nice either) had her first baby this past June, haven't seen the baby since, and MIL is now the babysitter for the kid every day and they are together on weekends. SIL apparently can not care for the kid alone (note she is married, but he doesn't seem to take the kids at all) and my kids suffer because they are not included. I grew up with not having much family and it hurts me when my kids are sad about this.

Sorry for the rant. Sometimes I just need to get it out.

Have a great day all. I am freezing here in Wisconsin!!
Old 10-24-2005, 01:04 AM   #23  
Canadian Chick

Hey all, Sorry I haven't been around (again). After I was on here last time I had a flare up with my injury. They are really worried about the stability of my discs in my neck. Anyway they put me on bed rest & until this weekend I've been unable to do anything besides go to appointments and lay around. Very very boring. I'm trying to keep a positive attitude but very hard. Anyway now I'm supposed to go back to work part time starting tuesday. We'll see how it goes. I find myself wishing that I didn't have such a physical job. It seems ironic that doing massage therapy is so hard on a person's body.

Kier, so sorry to hear about your Gram. You are in my thoughts & prayers.

Nice to hear about all the new babies. Lots of people in my life are having babies lately. I am definitely jealous. Hopefully DH & I can have our own in the next year or two.

Hope you are all doing well. I need to go lay down again. Sorry I can't participate more. Hopefully that will change soon.

Take care girls!
Closed Thread