Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2005, 06:56 PM   #31  
Net browser

Hi Everybody

Gloria before I forget to mention it a few of the emails I sent to the other gals were not delivered to you, and I am thinking that maybe your "mailbox" was full since you were on your great little getaway. I will send a couple of them to you again.
Maria I didn't talk to much about your "Plan" for retirement in October 2006. That's good, that you have worked that out and will get more free time with each other to do as you please.
oh, I can tell already. that Smokey will be one spoiled kitty cat So gals how long do you think it will take before Ann's husband cleans Smokey's litter box???
Glenda I know what you mean when you were talking about your friend's husband. Sometimes when I am grocery shopping I hear the way a husband is talking to his wife and I wonder why she doesn't just shove that cart .........well you know where!! Hmmm. I don't often get a chance to use those smilies. LOL
We were at the hospital today for a blood test and spoke to the BMT nurse Michelle and she took us to see where DH would be staying while in the hospital. It's a priviate room, with a private bath and it has a TV. Think of it as a "poorly decorated Comfort Inn......that's what Michelle the nurse said. LOL It looks fine! There is also a lounge with another TV several movies (all apparently from the 1980's Michelle said) and some games etc. We also found out today that DH will have chemo the first two days in the hospital. The drug is called Melphalan and it will be administered by pill form. The third day..... transplant day(which they call Day 1) he will be given his stem cells back.
She said DH might only have to stay in the hospital as little as 2 weeks if all goes well.
Talk to you all soon.

Last edited by slavika; 07-25-2005 at 07:00 PM.
Old 07-25-2005, 07:34 PM   #32  

Off to the next thread.....

Maria
Closed Thread