Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2001, 03:48 PM   #16  
Believe it & Achieve it

I'm here! I'm here!

I just booted up the computer even though DH does not want me to cause it's 90+ here today, very hot!

I can't stay on long, but I wanted to say hi to everyone and say that I am still on track with my food today!

I hope to chat with you all tommorow more (it's supposed to rain)
Old 05-31-2001, 03:51 PM   #17  

Almost time for me to go home and I have tons to do tongiht! Work was very quiet today. I talked to friends and goofed off but did get one school assignment done at least. I checked out the weather for my reunion this weekend and it is supposed to rain Oh well.

Today I am at the client that always has snack food in the kitchen. I had 3 twizlers, 1 mini-krackle and 1 reisen (wow, yum). I hope that I only had 3 points so I am only at 7 for the day. WI is approaching - ugh!

Kim- feel better soon! I hope you can go home early.

Lolly- I checked out your wedding site and it looks gorgeous! Congrats on your chapter. Have a great celebration!!!

Jen- Good luck with your grandparents tonight Your Saturday sounds like fun!

Kay - woohoo on the loss! That is super after your cruise. You should be very pleased. Way to go! You are almost there!

Lisa - Glad you stopped back in today

Tonya - great job on points yesterday!!

Hi to Kierie, Belle, Stacey, Brenda, Ali, Shayene, Emily, Lori and Trish!!!! I will try to post tomorrow before we leave!

Sarah
194.4/159.6(until WI)/153
Old 05-31-2001, 05:21 PM   #18  
A Yankee in Virginia

Default Ooops

Trish: I forgot to say congrats! Good luck with everything. Stay healthy!

Sorry I've been so out of the loop! I was trying to read through all posts, but my head feels so swimmy. I need to just go home. I've been trying to do some phone interviews for that weekend story.

Meanwhile, my intern is driving me crazy! She talks and talks and talks and talks some more. This is going to be a very long summer.
Closed Thread