Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2004, 11:31 PM   #1  
Eve's Mom

Default Here comes the Bride - MONDAY!!

There goes the Bride, actually...and it's really Sunday night but I am sure there are no lurkers unless Kier is up late...

I am back and I am hitched!! It's weird being a Mrs. but that is about all that is weird. The wedding was FABULOUS!! We had a great time and it went off without a problem. Everything was good. It rained a bit but other than that perfecto mundo.

I am going to try to attach a pic that DH's dad took...hope it works...

I missed you guys!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg weddingp&e2.jpg (22.3 KB, 67 views)
Old 10-18-2004, 08:14 AM   #2  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Morning Mrs Belle!!!!
It is wierd being a Mrs.! The pic is Gorgeous I gave DH a pile of pics to scan at work so he better get on the ball!
I'm so glad your wedding was fab! I was thinking of you the whole Canadian T-day weekend! We missed you too! How was the honeymoon?
Today I have a couple projects to cover
and I have too do my grocery list on a palm pilot ( courtesy of my so techie DH) and I have PT
I have to run but I will bbiab
Kierie
Old 10-18-2004, 10:17 AM   #3  
Running Babe

Hi all,

I had a very busy weekend without much time to relax, suffice to say I am so fricken tired today. Anyhoo, this week is another busy week, I am suppose to look for a costume tonight (my BF doesn't want me to go as a french maid... geesh, just because the party I'll be going to is full of cops), running wed/thurs, have an alumni reception onThursday, working Friday and Saturday night and working sunday afternoon... My eating was so so this weekend. I did okay, could have done better. Had my treat meal on Friday and 2 slices of pizza (not big slices) for supper last night, but otherwise have been eating really well and exercising..

I am getting worried, I think they are strongly hinting that my BF might be on the chopping vblock at work which would well, wouldn't be a good thing...

Belle: Beautiful photo!!! I am glad you're back... rain is good luck!! Congrats though

Aimee: Hi and hope you're doing okay today and are feeling better!

Dee: Howdy!

Cheers!
Old 10-18-2004, 02:30 PM   #4  
slow but steady

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...tulations1.gif
You made a beautiful bride!!

Thanks for the welcome Sweater girl!

Chat with you all later!
Old 10-18-2004, 02:34 PM   #5  
Eve's Mom

Default Lunchtime check-in!

Hey Dee- where in Wpg are you from? My fam is in East St. Paul and N. Kildonan. I go there once a year...

Thanks for your kind words - I really enjoyed the whole bridal thing - I totally forgot I was a chubby bride and just had fun with it!! I'll post better pics as they come...

Ali - I Hope BF isn't on the block! That WOULD suck!!

Kier - get on those pics girl!!!
Old 10-18-2004, 02:56 PM   #6  
Running Babe

Belle: correction, you were a beautiful bride!!

Dee: no problemo, we love newbies here

Ali
Old 10-18-2004, 11:15 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Hey ladies, it's LATE monday, but I thought I'd drop you all a line! I'm doing alright, I think I found out about whats making me sick.. I think it's bronchitis. I'm barely sleeping these days, and I've been getting a fever and then going out in a thin sweater in 10 degree weather.. but when I'm all hot, I feel worse. Fortunately I get some more time off in the next couple of weeks.. cuz i'm getting tired of complaining about being sick!

Belle is a hot mama! I am gonna go look at the rest of the pics you posted now..

I've been insane with work, and there is so much I want to say, but I gotta go make my lunch and sleep.. I will be around ALL day on Wednesday, and then I can properly talk! Take care..

-Aimee
Closed Thread