Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2004, 10:57 AM   #1  
Thursday Lady

Default Thursday Weigh-In Thread for September

Everyone is welcome to come here and post your weigh-in results.
I'm interested in the Core program.
I weighed on my scales and had lost 2.5 pounds on it.
Good luck to everyone this week.
Tina
Old 09-01-2004, 05:03 PM   #2  

I told myself I was going to try the Core Plan for two weeks....well I lasted until Sunday night! I re-started the Flex Plan on Monday morning. I felt very restricted. I don't like eating Fat Free foods and don't want to be told what kind of cereal to have for breakfast in the morning. I know I shouldn't switch programs in the middle of the week, but I knew if I didn't stop doing the Core Plan I was gonna be one really cranky lady come Thursday. So, I'll find out tomorrow if switching plans in the middle of the week was harmful or not. How does everyone else feel about the Core Plan?
Old 09-01-2004, 05:26 PM   #3  
Thursday Lady

Always do what is best for you! I don't like the choice of cereals, either. I will use flex points for my "cereal days." I like ff cottage cheese and milk. These are no problem for me.

Sarah, let us know about that weigh-in tomorrow.
Tina
Old 09-01-2004, 08:08 PM   #4  

Since I don't attend the meetings, what exactly is the Core program?

Right now I'm at a stand still in the weight department. Yes, I sneak on the scales during the week. Boo hiss on me! lol
Old 09-01-2004, 11:03 PM   #5  

FIFTY + big ones gone. I can't believe it. I bought water softener salt in 20 kilo bags (almost fifty pounds) yesterday and I couldn't lift one, yet I carried one around all the time spread out over my body. Congratulations to all the rest of you Tina I am glad that the core program is working for you we had half a dozen at the meeting tonight, and 3 of them lost over 2 pounds. the other three lost slightly.
Old 09-02-2004, 01:47 PM   #6  

Weighed in this morning and was up by .4 lb, icky! That was quite obnoxious to say the least. But, I've been struggling with this last 5.4 lbs for quite a while. So, after speaking with my meeting leader we agreed to adjust my goal from 130 lbs to 135 lbs. So, Now I've got to lose .8 lb to get to goal! I am focused and hope that I can reach this goal in the next couple of weeks. We shall see.
Back on the flex plan, I know it well and it works for me.

173/135.8/135
SW CW GW
Old 09-02-2004, 05:11 PM   #7  
Thursday Lady

Hi All,
Everyone that's posted is doing great!!!!!!! I bet you others out there are doing good, too.
Tammy, you've lost sooooo much that staying the same isn't that bad. (I peak at my scales, too. )
Mimi, WOW----you go girl. 50+ is such an accomplishment. I'm so proud of you.
Sarahjene--------only .8 away from goal. We'll throw you an online party when you hit your goal!!!!!

Come on everyone else..........how was your week??? Surely, there was something good that happened, even if they scales didn't move.

Tina
Old 09-04-2004, 08:07 PM   #8  

Mimi, isn't it amazing that we can carry around that weight and not even realize it until we carry heavy items? Way to go on your losses!!
Sarahjene, so close to goal! Woo hoo!!!
Tina, good for you on the loss!!
Old 09-09-2004, 10:45 AM   #9  
Thursday Lady

Hey, I hope we have lots of posts today and tomorrow and on and on and on..........

Lucky me lost 1 pound!!!!! (I'm toasting myself with hot tea.)
I weighed on my scales this morning. I was hoping for more of a loss since I've been sick for almost a week. However, I'll take that pound and keep it away.

Good luck.
Tina
Old 09-09-2004, 12:01 PM   #10  

Howdy everyone!
I did it! I made my goal this morning! I lost 3 lbs this week for a total weight loss of 41 lbs! When I stepped on the scale at 132lbs I almost passed out! I'm so excited and everyone at my meeting was happy for me and supportive and excited! Thank you all for your support, I look forward to maintenance!
Tina-congrats on your loss!! Good work!
Thanks again everyone!

SW/ CW/ GW
173 132 135
Old 09-09-2004, 09:44 PM   #11  

Down 1.6 today. I am pretty happy with that. I even walked for a bit today, tomorrow will tell the tale if my knees can take it. I hope so.
Old 09-09-2004, 10:18 PM   #12  
Thursday Lady

What great news from you two!
Sarahjene--- Congratulations on making goal. You'll breeze thru Maintenance.

Mimi, That's a great loss. And, you exercised. I hope you feel okay tomorrow.

Tina
Old 09-11-2004, 01:51 PM   #13  

Hooray for everyone on the losses. Sarahjene, way to go!!!!!
I'm still stuck at the same weight.
Old 09-17-2004, 09:39 AM   #14  

Hi everyone,

I've been away for a couple of weeks. Somehow I managed to lose a little even though I didn't really watch what I ate too closely and I certainly didn't exercise. I am down approx. 3.5 lbs since my last weigh-in. I'm back on the treadmill now and am encouraged when I read about all your successes. Keep up the good work everyone!
Old 09-18-2004, 09:44 AM   #15  
Sis

S/C/G: 306highest/281/265.5/180

Height: 5' 5"

Congrats on all the losses! Staying the same isn't so bad either. If you gained a bit, just keep trying. I did the core program all last week. I lost 1.6. I was hoping for more but I figure that I actually had never stopped doing the flex, I just wasn't doing it well so my body wasn't all that shocked. Oh well, I am just happy it was a loss. My scale showed more earlier in the week, and today but on that day it didn't. Hope everyone has a wonderful week end. Take care all.........Sis
Closed Thread