Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2004, 01:35 PM   #1  
Running Babe

Talking Happy Canada Day Thursday!

Hi All,

I am on my 5 day weekend. I was suppose to help my BF's dad move today, but due to rain we have postponed that until tomorrow. 14 days until my house is mine!!!

I could go down for all the happy Canada day celebrations (I live in Canada's capital), but have decided to take it easy and work on the house. This is my first year I don't have a plethora of friends squatting at my place on Canada Day and it's kinda nice!

Anyhoo, I was kind of upset yesterday because I didn't get placed for a job where I passed all the assessment. I lack experience. Ticks me off that there were no interviews. I am awesome at interviews... Couldn't see my charm and knowledge wrapped up in a dippy package..... grrrr... So y bf took me out and we went fot dinner (where I was sooo good. I had a chicken breast burger with a salad). They also had a big bowl of tortilla chips and just took two... That was a good exercise of Control for me yah!! I also jogged for half an hour. We also saw Spiderman2 last night. That was good

My cat keeps climging over my keyboard!

KT: I am not that ready for kids either, but I guess I am at a point in my life if it happened it would be happy. Yet I do want to be married first before I have kids.... also I am comteplating going to Law School in 2005, so it might not be the best time for a while.

Hi Jen, Belle, Lori. Kierie and anyone else lurking!

Ali
Old 07-01-2004, 10:21 PM   #2  

Hey, Ali! I got on here late but thought i'd say hi in case you pop back in! WTG on the tortilla chips. i had kind of a bread binge today but when i tallied my points I think i did ok...now i just have to add exersize into the mix. oh, and I found out my favorite breakfast is not two points but 6!!!! And i got the recipe from WW and thought I was being so good! I Hate that-when you think you are eating something point friendly and it turns out to be way higher than you thought it was! Oh well-tomorrow is a new day, right?
BBL-Lori
Closed Thread