Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2001, 08:36 AM   #16  
Thursday Lady

Good Morning,
Happy Friday to all of you and I hope it's an easy one at work and/or home.

Susan, I watch ER, also.

Does anyone like the Survivor show? I just watched a few of the last ones last time. I got hooked.
Now I'm watching this one.
Who on earth could live on rice for that long? Not me! It's interesting to what they crave. They want spices to cook in their rice (and chicken & fish). If I didn't have onions, I'd be in bad shape. Also, they really enjoyed that fruit last nite.

I'm going out of town in the morning for the whole weekend. ( We'll be back Sunday night.) Be sure and miss me!

Addey, come on and post.
Maureen, are you still there?
Essie now I know you read the posts.
Tammy, Kimmy-jo, Jill, Dee, Sis, Race, Jules, Julia and everyone I missed (sorry) - stay OP.
Tina
Old 03-30-2001, 12:17 PM   #17  
PartyAnimal&ComputerNerd

Happy Friday everyone!

I also watch ER. One of my favorite shows. Good to finally have a new one. Kind of a bummer though, next week is a rerun. This weeks was okay.... but nothing great.

Well, after my WI yesterday, and up 2lbs... I figured it had to water retention or something, so I just had to weigh myself again this morning. Those nasty little 2lbs were gone. Yeah! Must have been water retention. Phew!

Hope that everyone has a great weekend!

Jules
Old 03-30-2001, 08:29 PM   #18  
In puppy hell

Hey pals! Sorry for my absense. I have been visiting Providence Rhode Island and am leaving again on Monday for another business trip.

I have to read up on everyone and I'll be back to post more later.

Addey
Old 03-30-2001, 09:14 PM   #19  

Bob was totally bummed when I got home from school today. Of the 3 contracts that he was waiting on more loan info. etc., 2 of them fell through today. Still no word on the 3rd one. Tim and I have stayed out of his way. Thankfully, the junior high is having a dance tonight, so Tim is gone.

It's been a rough evening, but things somehow have a way of working out the way they are supposed to I guess.

Need to get off of here.

Have a great weekend!
Old 03-30-2001, 10:29 PM   #20  
Thursday Lady

WE are here for you Tammy. I'm sorry things aren't going the right way for Bob.
Surely there will be a break very soon. I'm thinking about you.

Addey, what kind of business do you work for now? We miss you when you don't get to post.

Tina
Old 03-31-2001, 08:41 PM   #21  
Susan

Hi,
It's been a beautiful day here. We new kitchen table finally arrived. I only waited 15 years for one. Then went to here my husband's band play.

Yesterday was a horrible day. Had PMS bad!! On top of that a migraine. Ended the day at Chili's with some friends for margaritas, chips and salsa. By that time I was just wiped out from after effects of the headache.

Tina, enjoy your trip. Hope you are doing something fun!

Jules, if only I could be so lucky to have water weight to come off the next day. I have it for about a week. My hands swell etc... Lovely, isn't it?

Addey, we've missed you. Be careful on your next trip!
Tammy, I'm sorry about bob. Something will come soon. However, that doesn't make it any easier.

To all my fellow ER watchers.... I hate the reruns. It seems like they are every other espiode. It's one of my favorite shows.

Tomorrow, I'm off to a crawfish boil with my brothers. One is up from San Antonio visiting my other brother in Kilgore. They are coming over for it. It's a lot of fun, but I'm not sure how to count crawfish.

Here's to a good week for all of us. It seems like we had a hard week.

Susan
Old 03-31-2001, 10:08 PM   #22  

I love ER! I am also getting tired of the reruns. I haven't watched the tape of Thursday's episode yet. I'll do that tomorrow afternoon.

Bob had a call tonight and is showing a home tomorrow afternoon. His whole attitude changed. I know things will be better once he gets that first sale.

Thanks to all of you for bearing with me when I vent my concerns. I can't talk to Tim about things, because he is worried enough as it is.

Speaking of Tim, he had a great time at the dance. The first slow dance was with Brooke not Emily! I guess Brooke (a friend from cross country and track teams) just grabbed him when the music started. The rest of the dances were with Emily though. She and Brooke are friends, so maybe they had it planned.

Hoping that the rain holds off and it is nice enough to grill out tomorrow. I bought a couple steaks at the store today. Also some fresh strawberries and angel food cake. YUM!

Take care all! Tammy
Old 04-01-2001, 08:54 PM   #23  
Thursday Lady

Good Eveing,
Our trip was good. Although, I had an upset stomach Friday night and then our car didn't want to start Saturday morning. My stomach was queezy all weekend but my husband got the car going.
I missed my hour of sleep this morning but I like it staying light longer.
Hope everyone has a good Monday.
Tina
Old 04-01-2001, 09:43 PM   #24  

I missed that hour of sleep too! I should have gone to bed earlier last night. I actually was falling asleep at church this morning! We had Lenten services at our church tonight for the Meth. churches in the southern section of our county. I had never attended before, and truly enjoyed myself. Our orchestra played and our choir sang. Our church is pretty full every Sunday morning, but people were really jam-packed in there tonight.

We didn't get to grill out today. Used my George Fourman grill though for the steaks. It was so cold and windy today. None of us wanted to be outside. It rained earlier, but that stopped by noon.

I am ready for warm weather.
Old 04-02-2001, 05:33 PM   #25  
Thursday Lady

I hope everyone is having a good day.
Tammy, I'll send you some of our warmer weather. It's supposed to be in the high 70's all week.
Old 04-03-2001, 12:12 PM   #26  

Tina,
thanks for not giving up on me. I'm here, although I don't come each day.

Still struggling, but not defeated by this weight thing.
I was interested to read about your retreat.

Tammy, I will be interested to hear more about your weekend later this month. I've heard of that but never known anyone who went. All the best!

Hello and keep up the good work to everyone else..

My eating isn't really under control right now. But it is about to be. I think I found my resolve again, finally -(thinking about bathing suits has definitely helped!!)

hugs, Essie
Old 04-03-2001, 01:16 PM   #27  
Thursday Lady

Hello "losers"

Essie---it's about time we saw your name here!
Bathing suits---ah yes, I remember those. It is time to think about those things.

Guess what group-----my husband is taking me away on vacation the end of April-first 3 days of May. Soooo I must get busy so that bathing suit will look decent!

I have lost 4 pounds. I've had a stomach virus and that meant I didn't eat. What a hard way to lose. I am going to be very careful not to overdo and gain them back (wishful thinking).

Hope everyone had a good Monday and that Tuesday is going well.

Tina
134 personal goal
Old 04-03-2001, 05:48 PM   #28  
Susan

Hi All,

I can't believe that it is already Tuesday. The time change isn't agreeing with me. I woke up this morning and told my husband, I feel like I did when I was a kid and traveling with my parents. They would wake us up in the weeee hours of the morning and we would get dressed then off to the car. Anyways!!!!!

Hope everyone is having a good week. I hope everyone has a big loss this week. I'm a little nervous after last week. I'm afraid that I'll still have another gain since as of yet nothing has happened. Guess we'll see.

Tina, I would say I'm jealous of your loss but I had that you had to lose it that way Enjoy your vacation, you deserve it. Where are ya'll going?

Susan
Old 04-04-2001, 12:28 PM   #29  
PartyAnimal&ComputerNerd

Morning! WI day tomorrow. I can't believe how quickly it comes. Well, I snuck a peak on the scale today... and it is looking okay for tomorrow . After the 1/2 order of Chili Nachos I had this weekend, and 3 large slices of pizza (with meat!), I might have still recovered okay. Swimsuit season is around the corner and I want to be ready.

Tina- Sorry to hear that you are sick.. hope that you are feeling better!

It's finally getting warm here... yeah. It is supposed to hit 80 this weekend. I can not wait... finally some decent weather.

Well, hope everyone is doing well! Good luck tomorrow!

Jules
Old 04-05-2001, 11:27 PM   #30  
Dropping so I can TTC

Tina way to go on the loss. This time change has not agreed with me either. I have made a commitment to exercise every day and I have been doing good so far

I'm chillinghere and watching Survivor. I will be heading to Vancouver this weekend for Justin's little league opening day. We also will do some of our bridal registry

Hope you all have a good weekend
Closed Thread