3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW Clubs and Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups-106/)
-   -   Thursday Chatters say, Happy New Year (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups/291162-thursday-chatters-say-happy-new-year.html)

jar1965 04-12-2014 09:50 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Chocolate Marshmallow Bark

Larger Image
Weight Watchers Recipe

Ratings (729)
4PointsPlus Value
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 5 min
Other time: 0 min
Serves: 12
A sweet, couldn't-be-easier-to-make treat for any occasion.
Recipe
Read All Reviews (673)
Ingredients
8 oz bittersweet chocolate, finest quality recommended
2 tsp regular butter
3 cup(s) mini marshmallows
Instructions
Line a 9- X 9-inch pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil.

In a double boiler, melt chocolate and butter over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly combined; remove from heat and stir in marshmallows.

Scrape chocolate mixture into prepared pan using a silicon spatula; smooth into a somewhat even layer. Refrigerate until chocolate sets, at least 1 hour; keep refrigerated until ready to eat. Cut into 12 pieces and serve. Yields 1 piece per serving.
Notes

maureen kempster 04-12-2014 12:55 PM

hurray Jeanne - way to go lady

Tina 04-12-2014 01:17 PM

:dance: :carrot: Jeanne, that is a great weigh-in AND with TOM. I'm so sorry it cut short your fun time with Bob. Thanks for that recipe, too. :hug:

Maureen, Oh my, I'm sorry for that problem. I have it a lot lately. Ugh!!!
I hope you don't get much rain. It's supposed to get down in the 30's here on Monday night! Crazy weather!

It's a beautiful day. I'm thinking about going for a walk.

:easter:

jar1965 04-13-2014 05:12 AM

Have a great day ladies!;)
I'm headed to work....it's 66 degrees this morning at 5 am! Yay! We're suppose to see 80 today!:carrot::carrot:

Tina 04-13-2014 10:53 PM

I hope everyone had a great day!

Maureen, are you feeling better?

Jeanne, I hope work was okay.
I was a prettyquiet Sunday afternoon and evening.

jar1965 04-14-2014 07:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Mmmmm. Girls, girls girls....this looks so good and simple!

Tina 04-15-2014 05:44 PM

Sounds good!

jar1965 04-16-2014 05:10 AM

Morning ladies! Have a great day!

maureen kempster 04-16-2014 06:58 AM

good morning all

well I'm still on program and feel fantastic - I've been on this for 81 days! hopefully I'll reach my goal weight in about a month - then I start maintenance - what are you all doing for Easter? Not much here - will make up a basket of chocolates for my Mom and go see her - maybe talk one of my brothers into coming with me. My one brother is going to put my summer tires on too ( at last) it might be too early yet!!! lol
let's all have a great day we're worth it

Maureen

maureen kempster 04-17-2014 04:44 AM

good morning

I found out yesterday that my possession date isn't may 16 as I thought but may 1st!! oh well gives me some time to bring over boxes before the movers do their thing - 3 day weekend - I'm off tomorrow - this is when I wish I worked for the government - they have a four day weekend - I'll take what I'm given

have a great day ladies

maureen

Tina 04-17-2014 09:51 AM

Morning,
Maureen, I bet that was a surprise, :lol: Yes, you can take those special things over and see where you will want things. You are doing so good with your weight loss. This extra work will burn more calories. Larry is off tomorrow, too. We plan on vegging out.

Jeanne, What will Anna wear on Easter? I'm sure she has a darling little dress.

jar1965 04-18-2014 07:03 PM

Hi! Tgif:carrot::carrot:

Tina ~. She has a sweeeeet sheer pink and white dress with pink butterflies on it! I'll post pictures on Sunday! Tonight she is going to see the Easter Bunny! I'm not sure how that's going to go! She is very stand offish and scared of strangers!
You've probably seen on my fb page.....she has figured out the headband thing. LMBO!

jar1965 04-19-2014 06:21 AM

Got up early and got laundry going! Now, this grammie is heading to Jessica's to keep Anna until 3 while Jessica works at the chocolate store! Then running to the store to get stuff for tomorrow. We are going to Bobs parents for Easter dinner! Hope everyone stays op. My WI is today.....ahhhhh.....I'll let you know! Darn chocolate foil eggs may have gotten me this week!:(. We'll see! Have a great day!

Tina 04-19-2014 11:10 PM

Everyone have a very Happy Easter.

maureen kempster 04-20-2014 06:03 AM

same to you all - have a very Happy Easter - I'm not doing very much today - a bit more packing -