3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW Clubs and Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups-106/)
-   -   Thursday Chatters say, Happy New Year (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups/291162-thursday-chatters-say-happy-new-year.html)

maureen kempster 04-06-2014 07:44 PM

hurray we're slowly getting back here - I've been following Ideal Protein and so far it's been great - today I'm feeling a bit hungry but I'll drink more water until it's time for me to have my snack.
Jeanne that salad looks good
Tina we can do this

have a good evening ladies - great to see you back here Jeanne

Osteengal 04-07-2014 12:19 AM

Are there any active posts for any of the WW groups? I don't seem to see anyone posting recently????

Tina 04-07-2014 08:51 AM

Morning all,
Jeanne, that recipe sounds good. I must try it.

Maureen, what kind of snacks do you eat and how often (morning, afternoon, evening?). Keep it up!

:flow1:

Tina 04-09-2014 02:45 PM

Hi group,

I took a peak at the scales and was down 2 pounds!
I will wait until tomorrow for the "official" weigh-in.

:egg:

maureen kempster 04-09-2014 06:34 PM

good for you Tina - how's your weather? it's finally starting to feel like spring here -

I'm still hanging in have to go buy some clothes but for a good reason this time all my stuff's too big!!!

jar1965 04-09-2014 07:54 PM

Ugggg....posted a long post.....hit submit.....gone!

jar1965 04-09-2014 08:08 PM

Hi ladies......
Tina ~ woohoo and great job on the scales! I will WI in Friday or Saturday!:o

Maureen ~ new clothes?!? Yay!!!:carrot:

So far, so good for me this week......I've been going to the mall everyday at lunch and walking. Thank goodness it has been nice enough to walk outside!

I've been packing my lunch and eating it in the car with the windows down before I walk! Packing bananas, apples, clementines, and blueberries with cool whip for snacks. I pick all day, sooooo, I have to have 0 point snacks with me!

Did you guys hear about the "mass" stabbings at a school here in Pennsylvania?? Well, it isn't far from here! Last I heard 7 of the 20 victims have life threatening injuries. Ahhh,,what is this world coming too?:?::?:

My new face lift thingie came today.....Owsie.....it is a tingling microcurrent facelift . We'll see! Lol. I was probably crazy for spending the money!

Well ladies gotta scoot.....have a great night!

Tina 04-10-2014 09:52 AM

:carrot: Am I happy today???? Yep! I lost 3 pounds! :carrot:

I know, I know...that's alot of water weight. I'll take it!

Maureen and Jeanne, good luck on weigh-in. I can't wait to hear.

:easter:

jar1965 04-10-2014 05:53 PM

:carrot::carrot:Yay tina!!!!

maureen kempster 04-10-2014 06:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Jeanne what in the world do you need facelift products for? You're gorgeous!

now I need facelift products!!

Tina 04-11-2014 12:45 PM

How are we doing today?
Jeanne, it sounds like you are getting in your exercise by walking. Good for you! If you find any more recipes, please share.
Maureen, why on earth were you up so early today? Work? Larry has been waking at 5 a.m. every morning. He has so much going on at work that he can't get away from it.

I got a good haircut today. It might let me lose another 2 ounces. :lol:

Everyone get ready for a great weekend!!!

:easter:

maureen kempster 04-11-2014 07:26 PM

well I went up 1.6 lbs this week and it's not because I didn't follow the program - I did but I'm sure it's because I'm so constipated!! I got something to take so hopefully I'll be back on track next week. Our weather's finally looking good - but we're supposed to be getting lots of rain the next few days - hope not

have a great weekend everyone

jar1965 04-12-2014 05:45 AM

Hi ladies.....
Maureen......:(:(. Feel better soon. That can be soooo uncomfortable!
Thank you for the kind words but I feel like my skin on my face is just blah, old, wrinkled and hanging! I am an idiot! Lol! I'm not taking 50 coming up, well at all!

Tina.......yay to the haircut...funny about the extra couple of oz.! I've said that before too!

Well as for me, I haven't WI yet....TOM, and it has to be one of the worst ones ever. Bob and I were looking forward to a great Friday off together. Shopping, dinner, movie, etc.....but...that didn't happen. We got to the mall and I was like....we gotta go! :(
On a happy note...Jessica and bens house inspection passed with flying colors! Yay! So excited for the kids! It's been a whirlwind year for them!

What's everyone doing for Easter? We are going to my mother in laws. The kids will go too! Bob and I got Anna's basket goodies and a little 3' swimming pool, some toys, a book and clothes! It's so fun! She is so pleasant and so funny. I think she has her mommys personality!

Talk to you later! Have a great weekend!

maureen kempster 04-12-2014 06:46 AM

~Jeanne - something my brother said to me about getting older - enjoy it a lot of people don't get the opportunity - I have a cheap face lift cure - I just take my glasses off and look in the mirror - voila!!! wrinkles are gone lol

jar1965 04-12-2014 07:59 AM

:carrot:o.........m...........g!!!
Went against my better judgement about my WI since it is TOM.......:p
And guess what.......:carrot::carrot::carrot:
-5#!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh:carrot: I really needed that ladies!