Default Introducing Taylor Mark Lagou

Here is my new Grandson

Brenda
Old 09-15-2002, 03:10 PM   #2  

Old 09-15-2002, 03:11 PM   #3  

Old 09-15-2002, 08:36 PM   #4  
Is is spring yet??

Talking CONGRATS!!

Brenda - Congrats on your new grandson!! He is cute Have fun being a grandmother!!

Tara
Old 09-15-2002, 08:48 PM   #5  

Hi Tara,

So good to see you around. I have missed you. I will definitely enjoy being a grammy, he is a bit red and wrinkled looking in these pics but not too bad for 12 hours old.

Take Care
Bren
Old 09-15-2002, 09:14 PM   #6  
Is is spring yet??

Thanks Bren! I don't get to 3FC all that much these days.

Nah...all babies look like that 12 hours after they are born!! He is handsome anyway

When do you go and see him?

Tara
Old 09-15-2002, 09:20 PM   #7  
SLF

He is adorable Brenda! I'm sure you will enjoy being a Grandma!\

Susan
Old 09-16-2002, 04:16 AM   #8  

Adorable..can't wait to see more of him! Congrats Bren...you aol granny you
Old 09-17-2002, 06:57 AM   #9  

Thanks everyone, I am pretty happy!!

Bren
Old 09-18-2002, 03:04 PM   #10  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

IT IS SOOOOO HOT HERE BECAUSE OF THE HUMIDITY I'M TRYING TO STAY INSIDE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!! Thank God for the breezes we get here since the water is just across the road.

Brenda - AAAAhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe how absolutely beautiful your grandson is! and he does NOT look all red and wrinkled.......I've seen some NASTY lookig newborns that really WERE all red and wrinkled and that kid is NOT one of them. I'm so excited for you all. I'll bet you can't wait to hold him. I hope Brianns is going to straighten out....babies have a tendency to do those things to us "mothers"......you know, change our perspective on life and put THEM before ourselves. Anyway, can't wait to see more pictures and you certainly don't look like any of the Grandmas I know. Heh-heh.........CONGRATULATIONS......

Hey Freddie - I see you finally made it to the board. I was wondering when you'd get over here. I'm so glad to see you posting but I'm not so glad about what you're posting about. I'm worried about your heart condition. My father had a quadruple bypass two years ago and just went back in to have four stints done again. Just please take it easy until they decide what they're going to do to control your problem. Geeez, I haven't even had a chance to visit you yet........so rest up to party with me...... Bill is in California again. They're all going to NAPA VALLEY this afternoon and I asked him to get me a couple of cases of really nice reds and whites. I LOVE Pinot Noir but would really like to have alot of variety on hand to fill the built in wine rack this kitchen has for the upcoming holidays. You girls DO realize it's just around the corner, right? So Freddie, if Bill stops flying around so I can start visiting MY friends......I'll come for that visit I was talking about.

Susan aka SLF - Well it's about TIME you got settled. Just kidding.....I've STILL got several boxes here and there and I've been here for almost 6 months now. Boy did that go fast. So when are we going shopping for window treatments. I AM going to get there. I've got you and Freddie on my itinerary......AS SOON AS BILL STAYS HOME SO I CAN FINALLY GO AWAY!!!!!!!! Ahhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Tara - It's go great to see you here!!!!!! Stop in more often, huh? We miss you here.

Well, that's it for me......have a few errands to run and then I'm CRASHING tonight. Just the kids and me so I'm ordering Chinese. I LOVE the steamed dumplings and
Hugs to you all,
Old 09-19-2002, 08:02 AM   #11  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

IT IS SOOOOO HOT HERE BECAUSE OF THE HUMIDITY I'M TRYING TO STAY INSIDE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!! Thank God for the breezes we get here since the water is just across the road.

Brenda - AAAAhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe how absolutely beautiful your grandson is! and he does NOT look all red and wrinkled.......I've seen some NASTY looking newborns that really WERE all red and wrinkled and that kid is NOT one of them. I'm so excited for you all. I'll bet you can't wait to hold him. I hope Brianna is going to straighten out....babies have a tendency to do those things to us "mothers"......you know, change our perspective on life and put THEM before ourselves. Anyway, can't wait to see more pictures and you certainly don't look like any of the Grandmas I know. Heh-heh.........CONGRATULATIONS......

Hey Freddie - I see you finally made it to the board. I was wondering when you'd get over here. I'm so glad to see you posting but I'm not so glad about what you're posting about. I'm worried about your heart condition. My father had a quadruple bypass two years ago and just went back in to have four stints done again. Just please take it easy until they decide what they're going to do to control your problem. Geeez, I haven't even had a chance to visit you yet........so rest up to party with me...... Bill is in California again. They're all going to NAPA VALLEY this afternoon and I asked him to get me a couple of cases of really nice reds and whites. I LOVE Pinot Noir but would really like to have alot of variety on hand to fill the built in wine rack this kitchen has for the upcoming holidays. You girls DO realize it's just around the corner, right? So Freddie, if Bill stops flying around so I can start visiting MY friends......I'll come for that visit I was talking about.

Susan aka SLF - Well it's about TIME you got settled. Just kidding.....I've STILL got several boxes here and there and I've been here for almost 6 months now. Boy did that go fast. So when are we going shopping for window treatments. I AM going to get there. I've got you and Freddie on my itinerary......AS SOON AS BILL STAYS HOME SO I CAN FINALLY GO AWAY!!!!!!!! Ahhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Tara - It's so great to see you here!!!!!! Stop in more often, huh? We miss you here.

Well, that's it for me......have a few errands to run and then I'm CRASHING tonight. Just the kids and me so I'm ordering Chinese. I LOVE the steamed dumplings and
Hugs to you all,
Closed Thread