Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2002, 11:24 PM   #1  
Thursday Lady

Thumbs down Thursday Weigh-In Results--July

Greetings!!! Can you believe that June is gone! I can't. I don't know where that month went.
I'm ready for July. We have a week of vacation coming up. Most of it will be spent working around the house. That should use up some calories. Then, we might go to the beach for a couple of days.

So far this week I've exercised every day and stayed within my point range. Tonight we had Chinese food. I hope that doesn't mess up weigh in Thursday. If it does, I'll have to remember that for next week.

I hope everyone has a great weigh in - no matter what day you do it.

Be sure and let us know what happens.

Tina
140 personal goal
Old 07-03-2002, 09:34 PM   #2  
Susan

No weigh in for me this week!! I've eaten entirely too much this week!! I'm back on track today.... I'll let you know how I do next Monday!! Hope everyone has a big loss.

Tina, Chinese food is one of my favorites!!

Susan
Old 07-04-2002, 08:14 AM   #3  
Nigella Lawson Wannabe

Hi guys!!

I've just weighed in at WW today, and am now 2.5 pounds lighter!! I'm very pleased with myself as I didn't really follow the first week plan as we had houseguests who did insist on bringing beer, chocolate and ice-cream into the house. They're gone now, so I can concentrate on my programme.

I've set myself a mini-goal this week of going to the gym 3 times and also doing one aerobics class. Since Monday, I've been twice (I also went on Sunday) and am going tomorrow, so I'm on track for that.

The only challenge I've got coming up this week is my birthday on Wednesday. I should be fine with this anyway, as I'm going to save up my points and not worry about going overboard on the night. I think Steve is lining up a surprise for me, which is exciting.
On Friday 12th, I'm off to Genoa for a long weekend with a friend of mine - that's probably going to be the hardest challenge for a while - but I'll just have to try to stick to fish, salad, and of course, the odd glass of Prosecco!!

Hope you all have had a good week and weigh-in!

Jeenie
Old 07-04-2002, 09:57 AM   #4  
Sis

S/C/G: 306highest/281/265.5/180

Height: 5' 5"

No WI for us this week. Thats fine with me. I stayed the same according to my scales. Hope I do better next week. Good luck All...Sis
Old 07-04-2002, 11:18 AM   #5  
Thursday Lady

Happy Day & Happy 4th of July to all of us Americans!!!!!

Jeenie--congratulations on such a big loss your first week. All that exercising helped offset the beer, chocolate and ice cream.
Keep up the good work.

Sis, I'm with you---no meeting today. I did get on my scales and was pleased with a pound loss. I think exercising is helping me.

Kady, Kurly, Karen, Stennie, Dee, others, are you weighing in this week?

Have a great holiday all!!

Tina
140 personal goal
Old 07-04-2002, 05:23 PM   #6  

Well, with reluctance because of TOM I weighed this morning. I was up 1/2 a pound. Maybe I should have waited until tomorrow or Saturday, but I couldn't resist. I think that 1/2 will be gone by next week and maybe another whole one!!! How's that for positive thinking??
Old 07-04-2002, 11:33 PM   #7  
Thursday Lady

Tammy, I wouldn't worry about that 1/2 lb. gain. It'll be gone next time.
Kady posted on our other weigh in thread that she lost some. Good going, Kady!!!

Tina
Old 07-09-2002, 09:06 AM   #8  
Thursday Lady

hello to everyone!
Several didn't weigh in last week because of the holiday. I hope more will post this time.
Susan posted on the chatters that she didn't lose anything yesterday.

I hope several of us will show a loss.

I've been sick for a few days but haven't seen a loss on the scales. The only thing that tasted good was Diet Coke. I drank 3 a day. Maybe by Thursday, I'll lose the water retention so I'll see if anything changes on the scales.

Come everyone-----let's weigh in and then Talk

Tina
Old 07-11-2002, 07:06 AM   #9  

Same as last week for weigh in. Still up 1/2 pound. I thought with the good food choices that I made and all of the walking maybe I'd be down some. Wasn't meant to be I guess.

Better luck to the rest of you!!!!
Old 07-11-2002, 08:57 AM   #10  
Thursday Lady

Hi,

Tammy, just 1/2 pound up doesn't mean you didn't make good food choices. It could be water retention from your trip. There might have been more salt is some of that food. You are making wise choices and getting plenty of exercise in these days. Don't be hard on yourself.

My "unofficial" weigh in this morning showed a 1 pound gain. I just go up and down now. I seem to be gaining inches around my middle and that is not good. As soon as I'm really over this cold-thing, I'm going to do some serious exercising with weights.

Where is everyone? Come on new people, please post.

Tina
Old 07-11-2002, 10:25 AM   #11  

I did some weights yesterday. They were 3 pound ones. I did 12 lifts per arm for the different muscles areas. Only did it for about 10 minutes. That's the only workout that I had yesterday.

Tina, I sure hope you get to feeling better!!
Old 07-12-2002, 09:58 AM   #12  
Thursday Lady

It's time for the weekend and that means we better watch what we eat.
It's so hot here that I won't have trouble drinking water. I've been filling my quart measuring cup. That gives me some gauge as how much I've drunk. I don't like those water holders w/straws. (I have several of them.) I can't see how much more I must drink. LOL

Hope everyone is doing okay.

Tina
140 personal goal
Old 07-19-2002, 08:18 AM   #13  
Sis

Well this week I manage .75 lb loss. I'm happy with that since I didn't think I'd loose. Hope everyone else had good luck at the scales this week. Have a great week end all.....Sis
Old 07-19-2002, 11:20 AM   #14  
Thursday Lady

Sis, that's a great loss. I wish I had one of those. I didn't dare get on the scales yesterday. I've been gaining and gaining and can't seem to stop. I've gained about 8 pounds.
I have an appt. with my gyn on Wednesday. Hopefully, everything inside of me is okay and he'll tell me a secret way to start back losing. I'm being silly , I know.

Where is everyone???

Tina
Old 07-19-2002, 05:11 PM   #15  
Sis

Tina,
I hope everything turns out OK. If he tells you a secret you'll share right?? I'll be thinking of you. Take care....Sis
Closed Thread