Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2002, 06:49 PM   #1  

Question Where do I start?

Hello!
I'm new here. I need some help! Ihave tried and tried but I'm stuck. I'm 24, a mother of an active 2 year old. I work 40 hours per week and stay pretty busy. I just topped my scale at 170. I would like to be 135. I just don't know were to start. There are so many diets and trends out there, which ones are the right ones? If anyone could please offer some advice and support I would be eternally gratefull. Thanks so much!
Old 06-07-2002, 08:41 AM   #2  
GO TERRIERS!!!!

Hi Princess,

Well... I topped the scale at 220, and I'm down to 145.... this board is so inspiring. Definately come visit often.

Most of the girls in this thread, including myself are following the Weight Watchers winning points plan. It's great. You get to eat what you want... just in moderation. You don't have to put your social life on hold while you stay home to eat your pre-packaged dinner.

It's very realistic and you learn how to eat for the rest of your life.

You can definately lose those 35 pounds. Go to a WW meeting and see if you like it. The girls here helped me lose 75 pounds... and gave me so much support.

Good luck!

Lisa
Old 06-07-2002, 03:19 PM   #3  

Thanks Lisa!
I need all the help I can get thank you very much.

Princess D
Closed Thread