Old 04-08-2008, 11:00 PM   #16  
Thursday Lady

Susan I can't be there but am sending you lots of hugs and kisses. I'm so sorry you are down.
We are all here for you!

Tammy, you've been awfully quiet. I hope your computer hasn't gone crazy.

Everyone have a great few days here without me.
Oh, my ear infection is all cleared up.

Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 10:42 AM   #17  
Just Do It

S/C/G: 193/ticker/120

Height: 4'10"

Susan - Sorry that you are having a hard time. Lots of hugs for you.

Well a couple of days ago I was supposed to start back, but I didn't. I plan on watching what I eat today and officially starting tomorrow. I have joined a local gym just for ladies. I haven't had a chance to go this week. I will probably not make it in this week, but plan on going three times next week. I'm really tired of being fat.

My surgery is scheduled June 23. It would be awesome to have the waiting room full of you ladies.
Ladybug2680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 10:49 AM   #18  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Hi ladies! Not too much happening here. The first thing in my mouth when I walked in the door at work today was a chocolate covered carmel followed by a raspberry cream!!!!!! Sighhhhhh! I get so angry with myself! Oh............AND...........I have 6 hours to go! Hellllp! I am planning on a walk today though! Hopefully that will take my mind off of eating!

Susan - Hi! Yuck & so sorry to hear about the TOM issues. I was having some similiar issues, inconsistent, super heavy & lasting long. I told my doctor and she put me on Loestrin 24!!! I LOVE IT!!!! Just thought I'd share incase it was something for you.
BIGGEST LOSER...............I'm an addict! My boy, is Rodger! lol!!!!! I've been supporting him since day one! I don't know what it was, but I was taken to him from the first day ! I can't believe we are down to the finals! Ali has done an amazing job. I think Mark looks to thin! Just my opinion! Kelly looks good, I thought she seemed awfully whiney throughout the whole episode, but I did like her!
Well, I hope you get to feeling better & have a great day!

Tina - Hi! OOOppps! Maybe I should pay attention to what I'm reading! Sorry, but..........I'm sure it'll be a 5# loss very soon! Are you going away? (I probably missed that somewhere too!!! I'm getting old)!! As far as Thursday WI's do we post that here,
or somewhere else?

Well have a nice day! Drink some H2O & shake those booties! Talk to you later!
jeanne
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 10:02 PM   #19  
Susan

You guys are the best!!!!! I always know you are here! I'm still down but not as bad today. Just don't feel like talking and it seems to be bothering everyone!!!! I did go work out with my trainer and she always makes me laugh and I felt better. We did Yoga today.

Jeanne, I might have to talk to my dr. I was talking to my older sister about it and she said "You know we are getting to that age." I almost laughed! I agree about Rodger! I like him. I voted so he hopefully will stay. Yes I agree about Mark being to skinny and kelly being too whiney!!!!

Tina, have fun on your trip!!!!

Tammy, where are you darling???

Dori, I am actually going to be in the northern part of Alabama this summer. Where is Jesup?
auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 06:34 AM   #20  
jeanne

Morning girls!

Good News!!!!! I WI & I have a 3# loss to report! Yay! Well gotta run and change my ticker and hurry and get ready for work! Thanks for everything this week you guys! I know that your support helped get me back on track!
jeanne
Old 04-10-2008, 09:28 PM   #21  

Susan, I want to give you a great big hug!!!! Hope you are feeling better. My TOM is over for now. I hope that is my last one. It was super heavy with lots of cramping too.

Tina, glad your ear infection is cleared up. Have fun on the trip!!

Dori, what would you do if we all showed up at the hospital?? We'd get kicked out for sure!

Jeanne, I would like a piece of chocolate please!

I think I need to watch The Biggest Loser next week, and the next season whenever it starts. If you guys like it, I probably would also.

The class that I'm taking at the Y is based on The Biggest Loser. We are even going to get t-shirts. Sure hope I lose and the shirt size I put down is huge on me!!

Tim called yesterday. He was upset, had decided he didn't want to be an RA next year. He's had problems with a few guys on his floor (underage drinking, other silly things). He can handle that, but he has had some issues with a couple other RA's in a dorm that is in the same big complex that his dorm is in. He caught them doing some things, and he talked to them about it. They started swearing at him, calling him names, saying all kinds of things. When he went to the head person of the dorm, nothing was done to them. He feels that if he is doing his job, he should be supported even if the others were employees also. He told me he knows how I felt the last several years of teaching when we received no support from the administration.

I need to get to bed early. I'm answering phones at the Christian radio station for their fund raiser. I was there yesterday, today, and again tomorrow. I sure have a good time!! lol

If you go to www.889joyfm.com and click on Scenes from Shareathon, you'll see me in two pictures! I'm famous!!! lol
Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 09:54 PM   #22  
Susan

Hi,

I'm feeling better but still not back to normal. I'm ready for a weekend of just RESTING!!! I got home last night and Pat took me to dinner. I think he must think I am nuts. He just doesn't understand HORMONES!!!

Tammy, your pictures are adorable!!!! Can I have your autograph? Poor Tim!!! I'm sorry that he is having to deal with all that. I don't blame him if he doesn't have the support.

Jeanne, good job on being down 3 pounds. I'll have some candy too.

Dori, we would come and wait in the waiting room.

Tina, I hope you are enjoying your trip!
Old 04-11-2008, 10:31 AM   #23  
Just Do It

Good morning all. Everything this way is fine. I started back OP yesterday and did okay. I went a little overboard at the bowling alley with candy (SweetTart ropes, Sprees, Bottle Caps, and Sour Lifesaver Gummis). I didn't eat whole bags or anything. Just a little bit of it all. I have a major sweettooth. Yikes

Susan - Glad to hear that you are feeling better. Hope things will be back to normal soon.

Jeanne - Congrats on the weight loss. You big Loser.

Tammy - Sorry to hear about Tim. I know how it is to not be backed by supervisors or adminstration. Stinks big time.

Tina - Have loads of fun on your trip.
Old 04-11-2008, 05:24 PM   #24  
jeanne

Hi everyone! I'm still on cloud-9 because of the 3# loss this week, so the motivation is still in high gear! *Look out when I gain! Urgh, I'm awful! lol!

Ladybug - I have a sweet tooth too! I love love love candy! What kind of surgery are you having?

Tammy - Hi! I'm going to check out your pics as soon as I finish this post!
TBL - I super dooper love it! haha! You will definately have to watch next season. This tuesday is the fianle!

Susan - so glad you are feeling better!

Have a great night girls! We're off for a walk and then a game of scrabble or Yahtzee! My dh and I are boardgame junkies!
Old 04-11-2008, 05:28 PM   #25  
jeanne

PS - Nice pics Tammy! You are famous! May I ask, where in Ohio are you from? My brother lives in Ravenna, and I have family in Niles, Boardman, & Youngstown.
Old 04-11-2008, 06:46 PM   #26  
Just Do It

Jeanne - I'm having a hysterectomy on June 23rd.

I don't know what I would do if you girls showed up. I would be estatic to say the least.
Old 04-11-2008, 10:00 PM   #27  
Susan

Hi,
I'm so glad it's the weekend!!! I get my hair colored tomorrow but I plan on sleeping a little late. I am exhausted and have a tad of a headache. It's all stress!

Dori, we keep saying we need to meet some place. Maybe we will do it sooner or later.
Old 04-11-2008, 11:16 PM   #28  

Susan, I hope you are able to get lots and lots of rest this weekend!!!! Sure! You can have my autograph. lol Thanks for the article that you sent. I need to get an appointment for a massage. I know a woman here in town who took some training on how to work on people with fibromyalgia, so I guess it's time to give her a call.

With Tim being an RA, he doesn't have to pay room and board. That is one issue that is making it harder for him to make a decision. Bob's aunt had left him money and wanted us to use part of it for Tim's college expenses. We have that money in a savings account for Tim. We told him that whatever is left will be his to use to start out on after he graduates. If he has to pay room and board, the money will go quickly. He and I talked, and we both had the same thought. Go ahead and be an RA first semester next year. If things aren't going well, he might not do it 2nd semester. He got his job 2nd semester this year, so it's not something that doesn't happen.

Dori, I haven't had Sprees in ages!!! Used to love those things.

Jeanne, I love Yahtzee!!! I live in a small town northwest of Dayton called Versailles. We have lived here 2 years. We lived in Arcanum before we moved here. It's also a small town northwest of Dayton. lol

I'm going to a tea at church tomorrow. This is the first one they've ever had, so it should be interesting. Other than that, it will be a pretty quiet weekend.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!
Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 07:50 AM   #29  
jeanne

Good Morning! Hope you are all going into your weekend positive and relaxed! I tried to sleep in this morning, but couldn't do it?!?!? I drink too much coffee & tea. We are going to my nieces birthday today. I'm gearing myself as to what I may or may not eat. I'm going to "TRY" and pass on cake! We'll see!

Tammy - Hi. I just typed a big ol' story telling you how we visit Dayton once or twice a year to go to a toy/collectibles store - and my hubby walked in, I was telling him.......and he said........we go to Dayton KY!!!!! Oh well! I guess I was thinking Ohio, because Dayton KY is right on the line to Cinncinatti! **I was getting excited actually, I thought, wow.....we may be able to meet "someday"! haha!
We are Yahtzee crazies here! haha!
Have fun at your tea today! Our church does that and they usually add in a twist.........like...........where a "unique" or old fashioned hat...........
It's always a nice time!

Dori - Hi! Well I will definately be saying a prayer for you! Last summer I thought that was the direction I was going and then my doctor, after running tests and "things" said, nope, we are going to try meds. So far - so good! Well, stay positive! And big ol' hugs comimg your way!

Susan - Morning! Enjoy getting your hair done! I always feel so "new" when I get mine done! Did I mention my oldest daughter is in beauty school and is due to graduate in June? Well, because of that.......My hair is NOW always "hip" as she says! lol! I love it. I think she will keep me young forever! Or, I hope it helps anyways!

Well, I'm going to scoot. I'm doing laundry and cleaning this morning. Before we head to the party this afternoon.

Here's sending you girls all some "virtual" chocolate to get through the weekend!
Old 04-12-2008, 10:04 PM   #30  
Susan

Hi All

It has been beautiful here. However, a little cool breeze. I got my hair done this morning. Then I cleaned the house and then went to the gym to work out. Kinda did things backwards. Pat mowed all day and then we went out to dinner. I was starving but then when it came time to eat, I wasn't really that hungry. Now my stomach hurts. i told Pat, I don't think I want to eat there again anytime soon. It was Mexican....

I've had a headache part of the day too so I took a little nap! Wish it was longer but I got a short one in. Plus I'm heading to bed a little early tonight!

Tammy, glad you got the article! Aren't you impressed that you FINALLY got it? I thought it was pretty interesting and thought I should get massages too.

Jeanne, that's great about your daughter. Growing up our neighbor went to beauty school and she was always doing my hair. It's funny because I let the guy who does my hair do whatever he wants with it. I trust him, plus if it was awful, he would fix it.

Dori, Where are you at in GA? I'm going to be in Decatur Alabama this summer for a short time. I'm not sure when yet!

Tina, know you are on your trip but hope you are having fun!!!