Old 10-25-2007, 05:15 PM   #31  

G'day all,

Back again from Melbourne with a horrendous cold
Everyone in Melbourne was sick and I really became 'nurse' over there the day before I left I started with a bad throat etc. Woke this morning feeling reasonable and it is a glorious day so life is not that bad.

I have a heap of work and I am disappointed I have had to put my American book on hold yet again.

We have seen the devastation of the bushfires in California on our news services, just dreadful what all those people must be going through. It serves as a warning to us, with the drought and unusually high temperatures for this time of the year. We have already had one day of total fireban.
The arsonists mind is hard to fathom, so often some of the worst fires are lit by arsonists, not sure what the joy is to see so many people suffer.

We saw Marie Osmonds fainting spell on our news service, yes that made our news service
I watched 'so you think you can dance', I really like that show and what amazing talent. I love the fact that the judges give very constructive criticism and are not nasty just to get ratings.

I must fly and get on with things, I have been home again 2 days and have not even unpacked my case!

Just noted we are on page 3 so I will start a new thread....see ya there

Cheers
Maria

Last edited by flaggies; 10-25-2007 at 05:16 PM.
flaggies is offline   Reply With Quote