I'm copying my family's supper menu for the week here from my cooking blog:
- MONDAY: steak fajitas (homemade, guess-timated at 5-6 pts each, I only had one)
- TUESDAY: new recipe: Cooking Light's Turkey Mini Meatloaves (3pts), potatoes (2pts), green beans (0pts)
- WEDNESDAY: chicken hurry (Made as written, 12 points, but I only use one pound of chicken tenders to feed us, and so I'm guessing at roughly 6 pts per serving.) , rice (2pts) , steamed squash blend (0pts)
- THURSDAY: spaghetti with our favorite meat sauce in the crockpot, steamed broccoli, garlic bread (Note: As written, that sauce would have 12 points per serving! I only use one pound of lean ground beef, though, instead of the hamburger and sausage listed on the original recipe. I don't know exactly what the points would be my way, but I know it's a lot less than 12!!)
- FRIDAY: BBQ Ribettes on buns (?), corn (2pts)
Lunches are kind of on the run this week, but I need to do better. Today I ate a specialty grilled cheese sandwich that's probably about 50 points all by itself. OK, well, not quite that many, but a lot. That was not a good choice... it was purely stress eating
after taking my sick son to the doctor for the zillion-th ear infection.
Anyways, what are you eating this week?
It always helps me to get ideas from others!