Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2001, 08:51 AM   #1  
Running Babe

Red face Monday Monday

I have so much work to catch up on, I just had a really emotionally draining weekend this weekend, so I am just trying to focus and move along. Things are okay with me in general, but I had I guess my first fight with my boyfriend... I still need some advice about it if anyone's willing to take a try at it, I'll be greatful.

Asides from that, a prof offered me a job, she'll try and confirm it for tomorrow. It'll only be for 4 hours a week but it'll suppliment my income regardless.

Anyhoo, I hope everyone is doing well!

Ali
Old 12-03-2001, 11:07 AM   #2  
Fed Up With Fat!!

Default Ugh! Monday!

I don't want the boss to get ticked, so I'll make this quick.
I hope everyone had a good weekend.
Hang in there, Ali!!!!! We're here for you!
Boss is off the phone now....
Old 12-03-2001, 11:19 AM   #3  
Believe it & Achieve it

Hey guys....

I did not have such a great weekend either. My husband and I are having BIG problems (So I understand Ali!) and i am going to file for divorce relativley soon. I know I've had my mind made up for quite some time now, it's just a matter of putting it into action~Which is really tough! It's really sad, but with everything that has happened, I really feel that I made a wrong choice in life by marrying him, and after only a short time of knowing him to. We've been to marital counseling and it did not do us any good.

I keep hanging on, with some sort of hope that things will pan out, but they never do and now our situation is worse than ever. So, I've been very depressed this weekend...........

BUT I did stay on my points schedual! I did not do any emotional eating which is a big problem for me.

I also did 1 hour of aerobic swimming at the swim pool this morning. I love that class. I just started it on Friday. Can anyone tell me the activity points for that?

Well, sorry to be such a downer in my post. Once all is said and done I am going to get myself into counseling to help me deal with all the problems we've had in the last 4 years. I'll be lurking today for the most part......

Emily
Old 12-03-2001, 11:52 AM   #4  
Diet Dr Pepper Rules!

Hello all. Well, 36 weeks and counting. I go to the Dr. today. I may have gained some weight as we had many Christmas parties this week. I tried to be good...but it is hard.

Ali: I am sorry you are troubled. I will PM you if you still need to chat.

Emily: I am so sorry to hear about your troubles. I am glad you have made a stand. I have never been in that situation but I would think that the unsertanty must be very hard. Let me know if you need to talk. You can PM me if you need to.

Hubby and I had a big fight this weekend as well. Part of it is my emotions but some is the fact that there are many things I can not do right now but need to be done and he is not doing them! I ask and ask and that just makes him mad, but what am I to do? He is not doing it! MEN!

Anyway, I am off to check on the rug we ardered for the baby room. Not in and really late! AHHH!

Trish
Old 12-03-2001, 12:13 PM   #5  
A Yankee in Virginia

Hi all!

Ali: I'm sorry you're feeling blue. I hope you're doing better now. You know, I always find that the holidays make me feel more tense and sometimes sad instead of having a happy effect. I think a lot of people go through that. There's just too much pressure with trying to buy gifts, figure out travel plans, etc. I don't think this is how the holidays were meant to be ...

Emily: I'm very sorry about your tough times. But it sounds like you're taking control of your life and that's a good thing. We're all here for you if you need us.

Trish: Hang in there! Was there something in the air over the weekend? My BF and I had a fight, too. It was Saturday night, after we had a wonderful day together. We went to winery for its Christmas open house, then to a friend's party at night. But later on, I made the mistake of bringing up the future, his job, whether we're ever going to get married, etc. It just blew into a huge thing. I really resent his job because it's taking him more and more away from me, and he sees it as his responsibility, blah, blah, blah. Part of that is admirable, but I don't think life should be all about work.

Eating wise, I haven't done too badly, except for the party St. night. I think I've lost a few months, so maybe I'll even go to WI this Wednesday. Hopefully, they won't make me pay too much for the missed weeks!

That's about it! Hi to everyone ... come out and post!
Old 12-03-2001, 12:24 PM   #6  
Fed Up With Fat!!

Default Emily!

You are in my thoughts!!
I don't think DH and I had a fight this weekend. Most of ours was last weekend. Luckily for us, it's been awhile since our last big blow out, but every once in awhile, we have a doozy!
Yep, the boss is at lunch, but of course I'm super busy.
I got really mad this morning, I packed my lunch of a new WW bowl creation to try. Chinese vegatables and chicken. I also packed oatmeal since I was running late this morning and I went off and left it on my kitchen table!!!! I almost started crying in the parking garage! (petty, I know)
My PMS is raging and I think DH is just keeping his distance, which I don't blame him one bit!!!
Ok, now i'm getting hungry so I'll see everyone later!
Old 12-03-2001, 12:31 PM   #7  
Running Babe

Emily: Gosh, I am so sorry to hear that.My thoughts are with you though.

Stacey: The fact I was PMSing all weekend made it much worse too, I hope you're okay... Myabe it is the holidays that are stressing us out.

Kim: maybe again, it is the holidays. My BF and I have decided to have xmas dinner with our respective families instead of me celebrating with his family, he's going to have to explain that to his mom though, she wants me there. My BF and I have decided to slow things down, I think I need dinner with my family.

Trish: Thanks. Wow, 4 weeks, maybe your baby will be a new year's baby!

Anyhoo, I'll be back later!

Ali
Old 12-03-2001, 01:57 PM   #8  
Semi-Newbie Member

Hi gals, I'm new here and hope I can just jump right in!

First off even though I don't know any of you, I want to tell you how sorry I am that everyone is having troubles/fights in their relationships. I for one know all about that!!! My husband and I separted this past summer for 6+ months. I thought for sure I was ready for a divorce, even started dating/seeing someone else. Some how we worked things out, and we are once again happy in love. But I know where all of you are coming from...so big time {{{HUGS}}} to all of you!!!!

Secondly, I had a so-so weekend. I've been having a HARD time getting back on track with WW since Jeremy and I split up in March! I can see after we separted...but now that we are working through things and back together?? I should be okey dokey now. But no...I'm struggling like there's no tomorrow. I know getting the exercise back in is the hardest thing for me, and snack foods!!!!

I made a HUGE pot of veggie soup on Saturday, and have been eating that. But Snickers are my downfall!!!! I've been on this program since January, and I should say NO to those bad bad things!!! Ugh.

Any way, today is Monday, and I'm starting new! I'm drinking 100oz/day, working out 5 days this week, and I'm sticking to it!!!

I'm so glad I found this place, I think it's going to be soooo helpful! If I'm being to long-winded, just tell me to shut up!! Hope I get to know all of you, and we do this weightloss thing together!!!
Old 12-03-2001, 02:23 PM   #9  
A Yankee in Virginia

Welcome, Mandie! As you can see, we talk about everything under the sun on this board. So please join in!

Ali: BF has Christmas Day off. That's it. So I'm going to find some friends to spend Christmas Eve with, and he and I are going have dinner on Christmas with four friends. It should be fun. Then, I'm thinking I'll go visit my dad and step-mom the weekend after Christmas. I can only take so much of my step-mom, but at least I'll make an appearance. I'd like to go to New Hampshire, where my mom and step-dad and that side of the family will be, but I just don't think I can. I only have one or two more vacation days left this year. Still, I bet they get snow! In Virginia, we're still hitting the high 60s, low 70s during the day, although it does drop into the 30s at night. It's hard to get into the Christmas spirit when it's so warm outside!
Old 12-03-2001, 02:26 PM   #10  

Angry

Oh man, you would not believe the long post I just lost!!! ARRRR!!!

Anyway, to make it short and sweet, I feel for all of you struggling in relationships now...my heart goes out to you!

I lost an acquaintence on Friday. She died of a brian tumor. 36 yrs old. Also had three small children.

Remember, life is precious! Tell the people that matter most you love them!!!!!

I attached a new pic of our family......been OP except Saturday...so not too bad!!

Check in later!!
Old 12-03-2001, 02:55 PM   #11  
Running Babe

Default NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART

Just a quick post.... I thought I had a bad problem with loose skin, until I saw a program on TLC.... People who have the gastric bypass, generally have a terrible problem with it... BTW, most of mine is gone now... A tiny bit on my arms and some on m tummy... The ones on my thighs and butt are GONE!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to post this, but it makes me thankful I never went through that!

Ali
Old 12-03-2001, 03:00 PM   #12  
Bono Fanatic!

Busy day today, so no time to say much... but what a great picture Tonya!!! You are all so good-looking!!

Welcome Mandie!

Hi to Stacey, Kim, Trish, Ali and Emily!

My sex toy party on Friday night was a huge success, and a ton of fun. We had food to fit the theme (penis pasta salad, blow job shots, etc.) and everyone had a great time. And I got $40 worth of free stuff! If you ever get the chance to go to one, do it - they sound embarrassing, but they really are not!

I'll be back!
Jen
Old 12-03-2001, 04:35 PM   #13  
A Yankee in Virginia

Penis pasta salad?
Old 12-03-2001, 04:42 PM   #14  

Talking

Kim,

I was thinking the same thing......
Old 12-03-2001, 04:44 PM   #15  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

I lost all my posts today my puter is evil
emily im sorry to hear about you and your husband but just take care of yourself and your kids you will get thru this

the BF and i had an actual conversation today no big emotional breakthroughs but he said and i quote I miss you dammit we didnt get to see eachother w/e before last b/c of his dad in the hospital dunno whats gonna happen but hey im in no rush
My eatings been out of control but thanks to my root canal today I think it will slow down the forklift to my mouth
any getting control back hints i could use some
Tonya your family is beautiful!
anyway gotta run b4 the puter Crashes again
IM IN NJ! wooowoooooooo
Love
Kier
Closed Thread