Old 07-03-2007, 11:30 PM   #61  
Thursday Lady

I love Bruce Willis!!! I'm not really "into" bald heads, but his is okay.
He stays in great shape. I wonder how much exercise he does.

Tammy, that's so great about the new van. I'm envious. My little old Neon is getting soooo old. I still love it, though. Will you be taking it on the trip? (That's what it sounds like.)

We had Chinese take-out tonight. After going to the dr. this morning, I just didn't do anything the rest of the day. I want medicine!

Where are our other members???

Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 09:39 AM   #62  

Susan, I had to laugh about you and Bruce Willis. I can relate!! lol

Tina, we will be taking the new van on the trip. More room for everything we buy!!

No big plans for today. I took some medicine last night to help me sleep. I don't take it often because I just drag the next day. I am dragging, but I did sleep better last night.

We went to fireworks the other night, so I don't know if we'll go to any tonight or not. Bob said he thought it was supposed to rain later.

I wish others would post!!
Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 11:25 AM   #63  
Thursday Lady

Unless it stops raining, no fireworks here. Yesterday was actually dry but not today.

We just returned from having pancakes at Mc Donald's.
I'm still puny. My throat isn't sore but it's still red in there. Yucky

Happy 4th!!!
Old 07-04-2007, 04:39 PM   #64  
Susan

Hi,
Happy Fourth of July!!! Can you believe it's here already????

Our town's firework has been cancelled until August 11. Everything has been cancelled. So nothing is going on here.

Tina, hope you feel better soon!!!!!

Tammy, Yes, Bruce Willis is something. Pat just laughed at me during the movie. I told him again yesterday that I wanted all of the Die Hard Movies.

Pat's gone mow around the fence line. I'm off to exercise.
auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 07:25 AM   #65  

Tina, I like the pancakes at McDonalds. Don't have them often though. The pancakes should make you feel all better!!

Susan, good for you for exercising. I walked yesterday but not enough to count for much.

Plans for the day - Pick up the new van! When we left the dealership the other day, we were pretty much interested in a light tan van. Then later I decided that I liked the green one better. We are getting the red one for sure. The salesman was cracking up when Bob talked to him on the phone. John (salesman) had figured if we called or came back that we would get the green one (really teal) since I kept going back to it. He didn't expect me to want the red one.

Last edited by Tammy; 07-05-2007 at 07:31 AM.
Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 08:24 PM   #66  
Thursday Lady

New Thread for July!