Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2005, 02:57 AM   #1  

Smile New here!

Hi there!

I just ran in to this website and think it's pretty neat. I just started WW on March. 19th. So far I've lost 4 lbs. I'm hoping I can continue to lose weight and make healthier choices for ever. My husband and I got to the point where we thought we needed to be more responsible and just got tired of carrying the weight. I feel very motivated, I've never been on any kind of diet in my life.

Wish me luck! Hope everyone is doing well with weight loss!!

Saggii

Old 03-27-2005, 01:26 PM   #2  
Movin' right along...

Hi...welcome! I started WW a few days before you. We have about the same amount to lose as well. Anyway, how are you liking it so far? Is your husband doing it too?

Love,
Deanne
Old 03-28-2005, 02:30 AM   #3  

Default Hi chubbyvixen!

Hi there!

So, far I'm doing pretty good. Funny I used to think I couldn't do any kind of diets because of the fear of not being able to eat bread, sweets, etc. I finally made a choice to join a group of friends and join WW. I was a bit nervous because I felt like a failure. I thought I failed because I didn't have enough self discipline. The truth is that I needed this kind of support group.
Yes, my husband has been doing the whole point counting. He also had some weight to loose. He's not that bad because he's 6"1 Vs. me 5"3 pretty short.

I feel a bit bad because we didn't do that great on Easter Dinner. I had a 40 points for the whole day. I still have 20 pts from my Weekly Point Allowance.
I'm going to try to be really good for Wed. WW Meeting Day.

Hope to see you around!

Saggii

Old 03-28-2005, 05:14 AM   #4  
Movin' right along...

Hey girl...I like way too many white foods. I live in the Middle East and they serve rice with EVERYTHING. WW allows me to eat it though. I sort of fell off the wagon the past few days but am back on track today.
I'm short too(5'2") so I dont carry this extra weight very well. Thats good that your husband is doing this with you. You have some support at home.
Ok, let me know how things are going.

Love,
Deanne
Old 03-29-2005, 10:21 AM   #5  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Welcome to 3fc!

The great thing about WW is that they help you learn to make better choices on a daily basis so that you can adopt a helathy lifestyle and you don't have to completely banish foods from your life.

I love the fact that I got to eat my mum's trifle at dinner this weekend and didn't blow my plan

As for your Easter dinner, forget about it and move on -Just get back on plan for the rest of the week and you will probably be okay
Closed Thread