Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2001, 08:49 AM   #1  
Domestic Goddess

Angry

I realize that many people have their own spreadsheets in Excel, and many have downloaded some from various websites. I have one, too, that I've refined that I'd be happy to send to anyone who'd like it. It's a bit different than the ones I've downloaded (which is why I made my own--they didn't serve my purposes). Mine has an entire "page" for every day of the week. You type in what you eat, the amount, and the points for the item and the program will calculate your total for the day, how many points you need for your minimum, and how many banked points you have for the day and for the week. You can enter your activity points and it will take those into account as well. I have also included a master food page, where you can save things you eat frequently that you don't want to figure out every time. That page has a points calculator built into it, too. It also has a page for recording your exercise for the week, and a page for thoughts/feelings. In addition, I've made it decorative because I don't like looking at a plain black and white page!

If anyone is interested you can email me at [email protected]. I'm actually doing this as a way of getting myself remotivated--I designed this over a year and a half ago (and offered it here, then, too, actually--got lots of positive feedback from helpful folks here), but have since had a baby and am trying to get this weight train going again!
Old 03-28-2001, 06:00 PM   #2  

Default spreadsheets!

kerrie,
I just emailed you about the excel spread sheet for the journal. I think it sounds great and would love it if you would send it to me!!!!

Good luck on your journey! It's easy with the proper motivation and support!!!! and seems to be a good place to get it!
liz
Old 03-28-2001, 07:05 PM   #3  
Doin' it this time

S/C/G: 208.8/208.8/145

Default Me too please

I have just started my journey so anything would help.

Good luck on your goals and I will say thank you in advance.

Thanks
Closed Thread